What's Next (Keaton's POV)

I miss hearing her voice everyday. I miss the updates on the twins. I miss saying goodmorning and goodnight to them. I wish I could be there face to face to apologize for what happened, but I'm not; instead I'm in Massachusetts where she's originally from. I remember the day I met her as if it were yesterday. It was cold and she was outside waiting in line with Shayna at one of our concerts. I'm so glas I forgot something at the bus otherwise I may not have met her. When I saw her, it was as if no one else was there. I just saw her, and luckily it was cold, so I had an excuse to go talk to her. 

*Flashback in Your POV* 

"Hi, I'm Keaton." he smiled. "I know who you are." I joked and he just blushed. "I'm Ema and this is Shayna." "It's cold out here, how long have you been waiting?" "Since about 9 this morning." Shayna  replied. "Would you guys like to come in?" "Yes please!" we replied in unison. Keaton told the body gaurd and let us in. We had been trying so hard to keep our cool. Shayna kinda lost it completely when she saw Wes. She cried hysterically as Wes embraced her in a hug, I couldn't exactly tell if it was helping or making it worse. Keaton and Wes had let us sit and wait in their dressing room until the concert began. Shayna and I waited on the couch that they had as they got dressed and did a little warm up. Seeing them in concert was already unbelievable enough, but having this happen to made it seem like a dream. We didn't even have money for a meet and greet, it was just enough for the tickets. An hour and a half passed and it was time for the concert. Shayna and I stood up and gave them hugs and wished them goodluck before leaving to get our spots that just happened to be floor seats. Then everyone started coming in. Some people who we had waited in line with asked us about what happened. We just told them that they let us in early and didn't go into detail. MKTO and Drew opened and did absolutely amazing. I have to admit it was nice seeing Drew perform. We waited about 20 minutes before Wes and Keaton came out and it was worth it. "Hi I'm Wesley!" "Hi I'm Keaton!" they said into their microphones before beginnging with Love Will Be There. About halfway through the concert Keaton and Wes spoke into their microphones. "Where are the two girls that came in with Keats earlier?" Wes asked, and we raised our hands. "Can you guys come up here please?" Keaton asked. On the outside we were smiling and shaking, but on the inside we were screaming as if someone were trying to kill us. When we got on stage and they began singing I Wish, and of course we danced and sang along with them. They finished I Wish and said we could sit on the couch that was on the stage. As we sat down they came over and told us to stay after the concert. "That was amazing!!!!" I said to Shayna. "I told you, you'd see them!" she smiled. That night we got their numbers and stayed in touch. It resulted in Shayna and Wes having a thing and a few months later drifting apart. Keaton and I had a thing and kept it going resulting us in becoming a couple. 

*End of flashback*

I remember getting her number and becoming closer and closer. I never stopped thinking about her ever since we said our goodbyes after the show and exchanging numbers. Every night the last thing I'd think about was her beautiful face, and waking up to that same beautiful face imprinted on my mind. Then it came to me, song lyrics soon started flowing into my head. I grabbed my laptop and began writing down lyrics. The last lyrics were "Baby tell me what's next....". So naturally I titled the song "What's Next".

I apologize if this chapter sucks, Sorry!