Is He Cheating

"What the fuck!" I thought to myself as I went through all my social media news feeds. Every place I look everyone is posting or talking about Keaton being seen with another girl kissing?! I mean it could be photoshopped right, but the person would have to be really good and I mean REALLY good at photoshop to make it look THAT realistic. Maybe I should ask him, but then that'd sound like I don't trust him; it's not that I don't trust him, it's not that at all actually, it's just I've been feeling more insecure about it all since he's been gone. All my thoughts were being interrupted as I got a call. It was Keaton. "Hey babe, I'm guessing you've seen the pictures everywhere?" "Yeah...." I trailed off. "It's not photoshopped." "KEATON HOW DA-" "Ema! I can explain!" I hungup before he could say anything. I'm sure it's just going to be one of those stupid excuses like "I was drunk." "It meant nothing." or worse, "I was lonely." He kept trying to call me, but I never picked up it got to the point where I just put it on silent. Last night I was crying because I missed him, and now I'm crying myself to sleep tonight listening to Amnesia because he fucking cheated on me?! I just can't win. 

(His POV)

"You don't pick up, but I keep redialing. Cuz you're asleep got your phone on silent." I sang softly to myself. It's killing me that this happened and that she's now not picking up her phone. I can tell she's really upset; because normally when I call her she answers right away. "Let her cool off." I hear Wes say from behind. I toss my phone to the other side of the couch before laying my head in my hands. "She was the one who kissed me and somehow someone was "lucky" enough to get a picture before I pulled away!" "I know Keats, but just give her a little bit. Let her cool off, and maybe try calling her tomorrow." "Let me just leave a message saying goodnight?" "No, I'm sorry Keats, but I can't let you do this to yourself. I've been where you are before. It's for your own good." Wes said as he took my phone. Not being able to say goodnight to my hopefully still fiance and kids is paining me so much. I never miss a night to say goodnight. This sucks, I miss them so much! I just want to be there to tell her face to face that I'm sorry and that it was just some drunk chick coming up to me and kissing me then some asshole photographer getting a pick before I pulled away. That is what happened and I really wish it hadn't, I miss my babe and our babies! Maybe I should just go to bed now and get a good nights sleep; I don't need Wes giving me shit for being down again.