A Visit Isn't Enough

I can't wait! I thought to myself. Keaton was finally in the part of the tour where he was coming back to Cali for a few shows, so he'd be here for a few days. Then he was heading to Ohio after that. I'm happy to even be able to see him at all, but I've missed him so much that I don't think 4 days is enough. I wish he were coming home, but instead he has 10 shows left in North America. After North America is done, he's coming back for a break then leaving for Europe. I've just started being able to sleep better, now after he leaves it'll be just like the day he first left for tour. It's a tease, I just want to be able to cuddle with him again and have lazy days in PJs. I wanna lay there in bed with him and my head laying on his chest as he strokes my hair with his free arm over my chest as our legs are intertwined. I miss our ocassional baths and showers together. Just as I was beginning to cry, someone knocked on my door. "Yeah?" I asked. The door started to open, and little did I know.... it was Keaton. "KEATS!" I screamed crying tears of now happiness. "I missed your hugs so much!" "I missed yours too, what are you doing here?" "I couldn't wait any longer, so we came early!" "How long are you going to be here for?" "Sadly, just a few days." "Better than nothing." "True, how are my little babbies doing?" "Wanna feel them kick?" "I thought you'd never ask." I smiled, and took his hand and placed it on my stomach. "I know I just got here, but I really could use a shower." He said with a wink. "You're gonna have to help me." I joked. Keaton first went into the bathroom then I followed a few minutes later after locking our bedroom door. I walked in to see the body that I had missed so much, and seeing him standing there naked doesn't help. Keaton helped me get undressed and got into the shower. "God I missed you so much...." he said between kisses that he was leaving down my neck causing me to let out a slight moan. He grinned and began to suck a little as he continued to leave trails of kisses now from my neck to collarbone, making me moan more. He came back up to my neck followed by my lips deepening each kiss. As he deepened the kiss he placed his free hands over my boobs and massaged; it was something that was clearly very much needed, seeing how they were filled with milk. The water dripping down our bodies as we continued our make out session only made it more heated. "How about we take this to the room...." Keaton suggested as he reached behind me to turn off the water. We were both still wet, but in just a few seconds none of that would matter. He swiftly picked me up, and carried me into our bedroom; then gently layed me down on the bed. "You have. no idea. how long. I've been. wanting to. do this." he said between kisses. Each time I moaned do to the light sucking on my skin. His lips made their way up my neck near my ear, sucking a little more, knowing that he was hitting my weak spot everytime. Everytime he'd kiss there, making chills run through my spin and down to my legs. I dug my nails into his back as he started to suck on my left nipple and leaving his right hand open to play and tease with my right boob. Without warning he thrusted starting off slow then quickening his pace as he deepened the kiss. My moans grew louder and louder with each individual thrust hitting my weak spot each and every time. It had been a while since we had done this, and honestly I forgot how good he was at this. He has never not even once failed to make me hit my climax. After 20 minutes of that, he stopped and pullled out before laying beside me. "That's how much I missed you!" he breathed heavily against my neck before kissing it. "I missed you so much too Keats, and that really was amazing." I smiled. We both turned onto our sides facing the same wall. Now spooning just like we did the night before he left. He was always the big spoon, and to be honest I didn't mind at all. With Keaton, being the little spoon always made me feel safe and comfortable in his arms with our legs intertwined; Just now his arm didn't go all the way around my side. I will admit that sometimes I do wake up to feel Keaton's hard on against my ass, but ya know I don't mind as long as he's dreaming of me.

I am so sorry that I suck at writing smut! I clearly haven't read any in a while which doesn't help either. Anyways, other than that I hope you enjoyed this chapter!