How Far Along

Keaton was there to pick me up at our apartment to take me to the doctor's appointment. I have to admit, I am a little scared. After all we are only 21 and have only been dating for about 2 years now. "Hey Ema! How are you feeling?" "I'm feeling okay, just a little nervous for the doctor's, but other than that I'm doing okay. How about you? How are you feeling Keats?" "Pretty good, nervous as well." "How'd writing go today with Wes? Was he upset that you had to leave early?" "Actually, no he wasn't. He was perfectly okay with it!" "Good I'm glad." I guess we were just trying to make conversation because up until that point in the car ride it was complete silence, and not the good kind where it's peaceful and nice. It was the slightly awkward kind where you find yourself thinking a lot more than usual. I then asked Keaton if I could turn up the radio. He nodded in agreement as he concentrated on the road probably deep in thought as well.The last 10 minutes of the car ride were okay considering we had the radio up and were jammin along to some of the songs. When we got to the doctor's office I got out of the car and held Keaton's hand as we walked in together. "Irwin, appointment for 4:00." "Ema?" The secratary asked. "Yep that's me!" "Okay, I'm going to need you to fill out some paperwork." "Okay." She handed me the paperwork on a clipboard. "Can I bother you for a pen?" "Oh yeah sure, sorry about that." she handed me the pen and I walked back over to sit next to Keaton, then began filling out the paperwork. I looked over to see Keaton with a nervous look. "Keaton are you okay?" "Yeah, just still a little nervous. Why? Can you tell?" "Yeah, just a little." I giggled. He then took my hand in his then smiled. "It'll be okay." He said while lightly going over my hand with his thumb. I smiled back. "Yes, it will be okay as long as we stick together." "Of course Ema!" I finished filling out the multiple pages of paperwork then passed it in. "Thank you, your doctor is just finishing up with a patient now." Keaton and I waited another 5 minutes, then a nurse came out to get us. She got us ready in the room and asked us a few questions. "Alright nice meeting you guys, your doctor will be in shortly." "Okay thank you!" 

I know I said that I was going to start posting the updates on my Instagram through DM, but I figured I'd at least post Ch.2 and Ch.3 and see where it goes before making it official! Feel free to follow my Instagrams; @emblem3smiles, @5pizzasos_, @5secondsoffeelz