Got Me So Obsessed

****WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DIRTY CONTENT READ AT YOUR DESIRE****

(His POV)

"Forever is too much, but baby when we touch; Our sensations go overload. Whoa." I began singing as I thought about Ema waiting for her to come out of the shower. I remember thinking of how much I missed her in so many different ways. Then it came to me, "Can't shake the thought of your body riding on top of me, like a bomb about to explode.". When I was gone all I could think about was how much I missed cuddling with her, and how much I sometimes missed the AMAZING sex we had. She always had a way when it came to her being in control. The way she'd slowly sit down on my lap with one leg on either side of me. How she'd then begin teasing me by leaving a trail of small kisses slightly sucking at my skin as she very slowly grinded into my hips. Just thinking of how she does this turns me on. I put down the pencil and paper, and grabbed the bottle of lube from the end table before I undid my pants. I put a little dab on my hand and reached under my boxers for my shaft. I moaned as I quickened my pace, damn I'm craving her body so much right now. "Keaton?" I heard along with a knock on the door before hearing it open. "Oh god, sorry Keats!" Ema yelled before quickly shutting the door. "No, Ema it's fine!" I yelled back, hoping she'd hear me and come back. The door opened again, and it was Ema. I smirked as I observed her still slightly wet body. Seeing her wet made me so much more turned on. She slowly walked over to our bed and let her towel drop to the floor revealing her beautiful wet naked body. She was doing that thing where she acts all innocent while biting her lip. Next thing I knew was she was now straddling me; one leg on either side. Slowly pushing me back, leaving small kisses down my skin as she lightly sucked. "Miss me?" she whispered in my ear. I nodded as she began grinding into my hips. God her naked body felt so good on top of my bare skin. It turned me on even more whenever she'd take control. Soon, it turned into a very heated make out session as she was riding on top of me. I took my free hands and placed them on her nicely toned ass. I've been wanting to do that for so long. After 5 more minutes of her riding me, she stopped then moved down to my penis. She put one hand on the shaft as she teasingly licked my tip. "P-please suck for me baby!" I moaned. She winked as she licked the side of my length before taking me all in without a warning. Eventually she quickened the pace. I figured it was her turn to be in "FUCK ME!" world, so I turned her over that way she was on bottom. I began sucking the skin in between her firm boobs, as I caressed them in each of my hands. Her moan was like angels, so beautiful. I moved down to her stomach, then to her hip bones. Each time I sucked a little, I could feel her legs twitch. Finally I was where she clearly wanted me. "Don't you dare fucking tease me Keaton Stromberg!" she warned. "Say my name again." "Keaton Stromberg." I took two fingers in and began pumping, going faster and harder every time she moaned my name. A few minutes later I took them out, and without warning stuck my length inside of her.... "OH MY GOD KEATON!!!!" she screamed. "Keaton!" I just barely heard as my body was being nudged. I opened my eyes to see Ema standing in front of me. "You feel asleep while I was showering, Shayna and Luke are waiting for you, so we can all eat." "Okay." I groaned as I sat up and walked to the dining room. "Everything okay? You were making weird noises...." she asked. "Yeah, just wish it wasn't a dream." "That good huh?" she joked. "Eeeeyup!" I moped before sitting down to eat. "Hey babe?" "Yeah Keats?" "You're the best, and you got me obsessed." She smiled and blushed before taking another bite. She really is beautiful, and I truly am obsessed!

Sorry if this chapter sucked, but my laptop died when I finsied it and I never got the chance to save it. Then, I turned on my laptop after grabbing the laptop and it was still on the screen right where I had left off, so I added a little more.