I Can't Take This Anymore

"Keaaaaton!!!!" I practically screamed from our bed that was now in Shay's guest room. "What is it?!" I heard him say in panic as he ran into the room. "I need help getting out of bed...." I responded getting teary eyed. "Awe babe, what's wrong?" "KEATON, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. MY ANKLES ACHE ALL THE TIME, I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY FEET, I'M GETTING FATTER BY THE SECOND, AND I CONSTANTLY HAVE TO PISS!!!!" I screamed as the tears rolled down my cheeks. "Hey, look at me." he said while tilting my head up so I was looking at him. "You're beautiful, and see that swollen belly of yours? That's holding our two beautiful babies, and keeping them safe. You don't have much longer to deal with this, and I promise you it'll all be worth it!" he kissed my forehead and pulled me into one of his warm comforting hugs. "Now, why don't you go sit on the couch and I'll go make you a big breakfast." "That sounds great, but I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom before I get comfy again. Will you cuddle with me afterwards?" I asked hopeful. "Like you had to ask?! Yeah of course I will cuddle with you, and do you need any help?" "Um actually yes, I'm going to need help standing back up." I smiled while blushing. "Okay, call me when you're done and I'll help you!" he smiled before leaving the room to start making breakfast. I finished up my business then called for Keaton, he came pretty quickly. After he helped me up he brought me over to the couch and got me settled before going back to the kitchen. Not long after he came back with some weeflez (wafflez), some pancakes, orange juice, apple juice, sausage, bacon, and no eggs because he knows that I'm not a big fan of eggs. "Mmmm this is really good, thanks Keats!" I said as I continued to stuff my face. "You're welcome anything for my girl and our kids!" he smiled. "Hey Keats?" "Yes babe?" "Can you grab the controller for me?" "Yeah sure." he handed me the controller, and I turned on the consol. I went on to Netflix and put on Teen Wolf a show Shay and I watched in our young teenage years. We both loved Dylan O'Brien aka Stiles Stilinski. Even though I have already seen all the episodes sometimes I like going back and rewatch all of them. Keaton never really minded watching it with me as long as we cuddled. My head was now rested on his bare chest, and I could feel it slowly move up and down as I slowly dozed off to the beat of his heart.

PLEASE let me know if you want me to continue this fanfic or not within the next week or so; because if not then chapter 20 is the finale which means only 3 chapters left!