Time To Tell Them

Keaton and I had decided to have a little get together cook out type thing this weekend, so we could tell everyone. We invited our family, and friends, and have everything else planned out. Since we have a small apartment, we asked Shayna if we could have the cookout at her house. Being the kind amazing person she is she agreed to it. Today was Thursday and the cookout wasn't until Saturday, so we went for a little bit of shopping. We got the hot dogs, meet for the burgers, some cheese, crackers, chips, and stuff for some s'mores. We plan on getting the drinks, and salads on our way down to Shayna's Saturday. Keaton and I got back to the apartment and unpacked everything, then cuddled and watched some T.V. I loved cuddling with Keaton  because I'd lay my head on his chest, with my body close to his, and our legs intertwined with my armed wrapped around his torso. Every now and then he'd kiss the top of my head lightly. Simple moments like this were the ones I loved most. Saturday came like a blink of an eye, since yesterday we basically slept the whole day which I'm definitely not complaining about because I have been more tired lately. I called Shayna to let her know we were on our way over, and that we had to make a quick stop to get a few things. It only took us about a half an hour to get to her house unincluding the quick stop which made it about 40 minutes. When we got to her house we were greeted at her door by her and her boyfriend Luke and their adorable puppy Jojo. "Hey Nifty!" "Hey Babez!" "Hi Shayna, hi Luke!" "Thanks for letting us have the cookout here Nifty!" I said as we walked into her house. "No problem babez." "So, where should we put the stuff?" Keaton asked. "Uhm, well I have a cooler for the drinks and everything else can either go on the counter or in the fridge." After taking care of all that stuff Shayna, Luke, Keaton and I sat in the back yard for a bit. We had about an hour and a half until we had to start getting everything ready. "So, how have you guys been? We haven't hungout in what seems like forever!" "I've been good." "Wes and I have been working on some new stuff lately, we can't wait to release it!" Keaton added. "Sounds great!" "How about you guys?" I asked her. "We've been good, still working at the bakery." "We're also working on some new music." Luke added. "Should we start getting everything ready and set up?" I asked. "Yeah, that'd be a good idea." "I'll put the plastic table cloth on the table, and get some bowls to put the chips and dips in." I put some music on then we all pitched in and got everything set up just in time. Everyone started to arrive at around 5:15. We were first greeted by My brother and his girlfriend, then my sister and her boyfriend with my parents. Soon, Wes, Keaton's parents, and Drew came. We also invited, Michael, Ashton, and Calum, who also came. After everyone finished eating, Keaton and I said we had an announcement to make. "So there was a reason we have all of you here." "It's big news...." Keaton added. "What is it?!" Shayna spoke up to say. "We're having a baby!" We said in unison. Some of them were shocked with their jaws dropped, and some cheered and came up to congradulate us. In the end everyone ended up being happy for us, and we all just spent the rest of the night having a good night and sharing some laughs. Some I laughed so hard that I could feel a six pack coming on.