About That Dream

"Soooo about that dream...." I trailed off "Yeahhhh what about it?" I asked. "What was it about?" he blushed the second I asked that. Was it really that good? I wondered. "Well...." "Yeah....." "Come in here and shut the door behind you." "Okay...." I walked in behind him and shut the door. He sat down and motioned to sit in the spot next to him. I sat down and faced my body toward him. "So what happened." now asking seriously. "Basically how much I've missed you sexually and how I missed the way you'd tease me." he looked down awkwardly "I'll admit, I've been having dreams like that too. I promise you that once these babies are born, I'll show you exactly how much my body and I have been missing you." I grinned. "Can't wait!" "Me neither, you have no idea of the shit that I want to do to you." I smirked. "Wanna cuddle?" I asked. "When do I not wanna cuddle?!" I said sarcastically. We layed there in our usual spot, but this time in a different position. This time Keaton sat straight up with his back against the wall. I scooted closer up leaning on him with my head fitting perfectly in the crook of his neck. He then placed his arm around me, pulling me in closer to his body not only making us fit perfectly together like puzzle pieces, but puzzle pieces that were glued together so that they will never separate. I really wish he didn't have to leave to go back on tour, but he has to. I understand that, but I'm just going to miss him, and I meant what I said. As soon as these babies are born and I'm cleared for "fun time" I will be showing him exactly how much I've missed him. I don't even think I'll be able to tease him, I will have waited far too long for that moment. It'll probably be one of those times where he's in the middle of taking a shower and I join him and how the bathroom won't be the only thing getting steamy, and end up with us leaving the bathroom still wet and naked not breaking the heated make out session. Fuck, I'm torturing myself just thinking about this. I should really just be enjoying the short amount of time that I have left with him laying in his arms. I missed his scent so much, he always smelled so good. One of the many reasons why I especially loved cuddling with Keaton. He'd always hold me close, but not to the point where I'd feel suffocated; Make me feel warm and safe, but not to the point where I'm sweating buckets as gross as that sounds and safe, but not to the point where he's over protective. To sum it up, he'd make me feel comfortable and content just laying in his arms. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure, how about 'The Bucketlist'?" I suggested as I leaned forward to let him get out from underneath me to put the movie in, "Sounds good babe!" I haven't heard that one simple word escape his lips in what seems like forever. That simple word 'babe' always made me smile whether I showed it or not whenever he'd say it. He put the movie in and returned back to the spot he was just laying in 2 minutes before; just this time we were more laying down than sitting up.

I began writing the beginning of this chapter after I posted the last one (Ch. 15).