What Should I Do

After thiinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion to let Keaton explain himself. I picked up my phone and dialed his number, only to have Wes pick up the phone. "Hey Wes, is Keaton there?" "No, sorry he went out." "Without his phone?!" "Yeah, he gave up on his hopes in you calling him back" "Will you tell him I called?" "Yep, bye!" "K thanks, bye!" Wes hungup first. Ugh I should've known this was going to happen. For all I know he could be suckin some other girl's face! I thought to myself. 

*Wes's POV*

I hate that I did that to Ema, I thought to myself. It was for Keaton's own good, he doesn't need this extra stuff going on in his life. Especially not now. I heard the bathroom door on the bus open. "Hey Wes, who was that?" "It was Mom." I replied. Great.... now I've lied to 2 people. It was both for Keaton, if I told him then he wouldn't stop trying to call Ema back, and what if she never answered?

*Back to your POV* 

"Hey Nifty? Will you come here?" "Yeah sure, what's up babez? Something wrong?" "Yeah, can you call Keats from your phone I wanna see who answers." "Why did Wes pick up last time?" "Yep." "Okay." She pulled out her phone and dialed his number, then put it on speaker. "Hi, Keaton?" "Nope, this is Wes." "Can you give Keaton his phone, it's about Ema, and an emergency." "Yeah just a sec!" Shay always knew how to make Wes give Keaton his phone. "Keaton!" I heard Wes yell. "What is it?" I have to admit it felt weird hearing his voice not on a recording. "It's Shayna." "Tell her I'm busy!" "You sure it's about Ema.... She said it was an emergency!" "Well why the fuck didn't you start off that way?!" "Hey no swearing!" Wes joked. He handed Keaton his phone. "What is it?!" He said sounding concerned. "Nothing, Ema tried calling earlier and Wes said you were out." "WHAT?! I never left the house bus today! He said that was my Mom who called while I was in the bathroom!" "What the fuck, well here's Ema. I think you guys need and should talk." "Thanks Shayna!" "Yep no problem Keats!" "Hey Keats...." I trailed off. "Ema.... I can explain!" "Okay, and that's why I called earlier I was willing to give you a chance to explain." "We had just finished a gig and were walking to the bus, which was outside of a bar. Then, some drunk chick stumbled into me and kiss me. Some asshole of a photographer was "Lucky" enough. Which I was being sarcastic on that lucky part, and got a picture of it before I pulled away." I giggled at how he explained that he was being sarcastic about the photographer being lucky. "I missed that giggle of yours so much!" he chuckled. "I'm sorry Keaton for not letting you explain sooner." "It's okay, I get it." "No it's not. We're engaged and are having twins. We can't be doing this!" "Wait. We're still engaged?!" he said with excitement. "Well yeah! Even though that happened and I got upset. I still love you the same way I did before!" "Yay! I love you too babe!" I giggled. "Did you find out the due date yet?" "Yeah we're due June 28! In the middle between our birthdays!" "Ahhhh I can't wait! Do we know the gender yet?" "Nope, it's a surprise that we have to wait for." "It's one that I'm willing to wait for too!" "Me too Keats, I'm gonna let you go! Love you, bye!" "Bye Ema!" 

I didn't really know how pregnant Ema was in this chapter, so I just made her 5 months pregnant.