Goodbye For Now

Shay, Luke, and I drove Keaton to Wes's where from there they would leave for tour. I gave him one last hug goodbye and got back into the car. As we began driving away I felt the tears build up and the familiar feeling of my chest tightening returned. I couldn't take it anymore, so I let them free. I asked Shay if she could pull over, I got out of the car and ran to Keaton screaming his name. "Ema?!" "What are you doing?!" he asked. "I just needed one last final hug and kiss goodbye, after all you will be gone for 4 months!" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his over my huge belly. I looked up at him, looking into his beautiful eyes. Finally our lips attached for the last time, as if we'd never see each other again. We pulled apart and said goodbye for the last time, and I walked back to the car again trying to hold in my tears. They liked being free, they liked streaming down my face like a waterfall, so much that I think that if I had a cup I could fill it halfway. I got back in the car, and it was silent. Shay and Luke just looked back at me then back at each other with sorry looks in there eyes. After about 10 minutes of pure silence Shay spoke up, "Babez, I know it hurts and trust me it will for a while, but once he comes back and you see each other for the first time in 4 months it'll feel like you haven't seen each other inn forever, and the hug and kiss you'll get will be more magical than ever." "Is that how you felt when I came home?" Luke chimed in. "Yes, even ask Ema I was a wreck up until the week you were coming home." "It's true, but is that what it's going to be like for me?" "I don't know maybe, but you still have to be strong, for Keaton, for you, and for the baby." "She's right, and I know that once Keaton finally gets to see you he'll probably act like a kid who just got his XBox or PlayStation. He'll wanna stay by your side, and he will have gone through pain too. He had no one to cuddle with at night or stroke their hair as they fell asleep." Luke said. Shay and Luke just looked at each other and smiled as they held each other's hand. "I know you can do this babez. You're not doing it alone either. We're here for you!" "Thanks guys." knowing how lucky I am to have such amazing friends like them makes me feel a lot better. We got back to Shay's and Luke's house, and they helped me carry my stuff into the house and into the guest room where I'd be staying for a few months. I began unpacking everything, starting with clothes, and ending with the miscellaneous stuff. 

****ATTENTION****

So I'm not sure how much longer this fanfic will be, it all depends on how much feedback I get from you guys. Please, if you actually like this fanfic comment below if you want me to continue it.