Chapter 21

Bambi POV

I gasped as I woke up out of my sleep. I shook Alex quickly to wake him up. He jumped up and looked over at me as I placed my hand on my stomach.

"What's wrong? Is the baby okay?" He asked with a look of concern. I nodded and pressed his hand to my stomach as he started to kick with full force. A smile was plastered on his face.

"Wow my little man trying to break free." He cooed kissing my stomach.

"I would be trying to get out too." I said smiling down at my belly.

"Well unlike little man, I'm trying to get inside." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I pinched his arm and he screamed.

"Don't say that, the baby's listening." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Well I'm going to teach him everything anyway." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"No you're not. My son is going to be a business man." I said and he burst out into laughter.

"Okay babe." He said laying back down.

"I'm serious."

"I believe you." There was no winning with him.

<>

Me and Alex have been out shopping for the baby all day. I was looking at different bottles when a girl started to look my way. I thought it was a coincidence and looked away. I put a pack of bpa-free bottles into the cart and walked back over to Alex, who was looking at clothing.

"Awe look at you. Looking like a real family man." I joked and he smirked looking up at me. I looked back and the same girl was staring at me.

"Babe, that girl has been looking at me for like fifteen minutes." I said and he looked her way. I looked back and she was headed out of the store.

"That was weird." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah it was." I heard him mumble slowly.

<>

Major has been a little down since we got back home. I layed on his chest and he rubbed my back.

"Babe, did you know that girl in the store?" I asked and he looked down at me sighing.

"Yeah." He said.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She was my ex girlfriend." He said and I nodded.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked. It was silent for a while until he finally spoke up.

"She aborted my baby."

****

I have writers block :(

<> Pharaoh.