Chapter 8

Bambi POV

I woke up in a very comfortable but unfamiliar room. I didn't recognize where I was until I remembered what happened yesterday. I sighed and stretched making my way out of the bed until I saw Alex laying on the floor. I carefully stepped over his sleeping body and walked out of the room to scope the place out. I walked around the living room and observed the kitchen. There were black and white accents everywhere. I heard footsteps behind me instantly making me jump and turn around.

There he stood with a white polo shirt and khakis on. He gave me a head nod and I looked down at my feet. His footsteps came to a halt and I looked up to see him sitting at one of the islands bar stools. His eyes were planted on his phone. I walked over to the stainless steel refrigerator and opened it. I saw a pitcher of water and went for it first. I searched the cabinets finding a glass cup and poured the water into it. Before I drunk it I went back into the room and retrieved my vitamins from my suitcase. When I walked back into the kitchen I saw Alex looking up as if he were waiting on me. I grabbed the water and swallowed my vitamin then took a long sip of the water.

"Go get ready," He demanded firmly. I thought about asking why but didn't and simply walked back into the room opening my suitcase finding something to wear. I didn't have much of a decision so I picked out a black v-neck with some plain jeans and my black converses. I walked back into the kitchen and he looked up with his eyebrows raised.

"Do I have time to get in the shower before we leave," I asked timidly. I didn't know if we were on a time schedule or not. I waited for his answer as he chewed his lip.

"Yeah go ahead," He said looking back down at his phone. I nodded to myself and went back into the bathroom. I found a dry towel, rag, and soap in one of the drawers. I turned on the water and got in scrubbing off all the dirt and sweat. This might not be the best thing for me but it's what I've got to do for me but most importantly for my baby.

"Hurry up in there we got things to do," I heard him say as he knocked on the door. I quickly got out and dried off, walking into the bedroom to retrieve my things. I put on my underwear and my bra then quickly slid on my clothes. I searched the bathroom for a toothbrush and used the Colgate in the drawer.

I walked into the kitchen and he got up walking away. I followed after him and walked out of the door. He shut the door and grabbed the key from his pocket, locking the door. He walked to his car and I followed behind. I slowly trudged to his car and he got in on his side as I opened the door and got in on mine. I sat silently as he played music. His head bobbed up and down as he pulled into the club's parking lot.

I opened the door and walked into the club. He walked towards Wynter's office and I followed behind him. When I walked in Wynter looked me up and down and sighed. I looked around and stopped when I saw a picture of Wynter and a boy that looked just like him. I'm guessing it was his son. I turned back around and was faced with a girl my height. We were the same skin tone and she had long black hair, cascading off of her shoulders.

"Bambi this is Malaya. She'll help you train and show you the ins and outs of the club," Wynter said and I nodded. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. We walked down a long hallway until we got to a private room. She opened it and walked in. I stood awkwardly and she pulled me up near the pole.

"Okay look this is going to be hard, and takes some work so pay attention," She said. I nodded and watched her dance. When she stopped she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Okay now you come and try it," She ordered and I grabbed the pole doing exactly what she did. She nodded, satisfied and made her way up to me.

"That was good, can you  do a full split," She asked. I nodded and looked down as I dropped down into a full split and stood back up. She nodded and chuckled.

"Wynter underestimated you, you're very good," She said walking circles around me. She looked at my butt and placed a soft smack to it. I jumped as the sound echoed throughout the private room. I looked back at her with wide eyes, and she nodded still looking at my butt.

"Nice, they'll like you," She said with a grin plastered on her face. I gulped and looked down at the floor.

"Look I know your nervous but you're going to get over it. It's just your first night," She told me and I knew that she was telling the truth because of the look on her face. I simply nodded as she led me out of the room and back into Wynter's office.

As we stepped in the room Wynter and Alex's conversation detered and they looked over at us. Wynter raised his eyebrows at Malaya and she shook her head smiling. He held an amused gaze as she looked at him, then he turned to me and looked me up and down.

"You really underestimated her Wynter, baby girl's got skills and cake," She said smiling at him. He nodded and looked over at me.

"Alright, you're one of my best dancers so I trust you," He told her and she smiled nodding. He then turned to look at me and shook his head chuckling. Why was everything I did so amusing?

"Okay I'm going to have you do a set tonight. If they like it you stay if they don't," He trailed off shrugging his shoulders, knowing that I knew what he meant. I was going to be kicked to the curb, so I knew I needed to do this show tonight and win them over like my life depended on it, because within a second I could be back to having nothing. And then what?

"Okay," I muttered lowly, taking a mere glance at Alex before turning to Malaya. She nodded her head toward the door and I followed her out of Wynter's office and into the dressing room. There were only a few girls in the room, and they were either getting changed, or putting on makeup. Malaya went to the back, me following close behind, and picked out an outfit.

She handed me a creme lace lingerie bustier top, with a matching creme thong and a pair of ankle breaking black Christian Louboutins. I hastily took the items and quickly changed as she waited. While putting on the thong I felt her eyes on my butt at a couple points in time. I put on the heels and sat down letting her drizzle makeup onto my face. It was just a couple minutes later when a tall dark skinned girl came in the room coated with a very light sheen of sweat.

"Hey Profit," She called out staring at me. I raised my eyebrows as she smiled at me, pulling dollar bills out of her g-string.

"You're up next."

****

How do you feel about this chapter?