Chapter 20

902 People liked this 

AlaskaThunderfuck: Love you all xx

601 Comments

SharonNeedles: Youlove me more right?

AlaskaThunderfuck:Definitely xx

SharonNeedlesfan: Areu 2 2gether yet?

AlaskaThunderfuck: Yeswe are xxx

SharonNeedlesfan:shshjskssk

TammieBrown: Alwayslooking gorgeous darling x

AlaskaThunderfuck: Saysyou x

ShalaskaTrash: #Shalaska 

IloveSharonNeedles: #Shalaska

TammieBrown: #Shalaska

SharonNeedles: Ilove you so much xx

AlaskaThunderfuck: Ilove you more

SharonNeedles: That'simpossible sweetheart x

SharonNeedles: #Shalaska

AlaskaThunderfuck: #Shalaska xx

***

Three days past and Sharon stillhad no idea I was staying here. My phone buzzed on the kitchen tablenext to me. I put my cereal spoon down and clicked on Sharons name.

From: Shannon Noodles

I've got a show thisafternoon I wish you could see it x

To: Shannon Noodles

I'll be watching x

From: Shannon Noodles

How?

To: Shannon Noodles

People do post things online:)

"No phone at the table pleaseJustin."

"Sorry Mom." I placed myphone face down on the table and returned to eating my cereal.

"So when are you going to tellSharon you're here?"

"This afternoon."

"Ooh how you gonna tell her?"

"Surprise."

We ate the rest of our breakfastin a comfortable silence.

***

The afternoon soon came around.

From: Shannon Noodles

Wish me luck xx

Little did Sharon know I wasstood in the same bar as her watching her perform. Sharon went towalk off but the bar's owner pushed her back on stage. I smiled tomyself as I stood to the side. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TONIGHT WEHAVE A SPECIAL GUEST HERE TO PERFORM WITH MISS SHARON NEEDLES, PLEASEPUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR MISS ALASKA THUNDERFUCK!" Peoplestarted cheering, I grabbed a microphone then walked out on stage.Sharon stood there with her mouth hanging open. I pulled her into ahug and whispered in her ear, "i've missed you Noodles."

We sang together, bowed thenheaded outback where Sharon pulled me into a kiss. We we parted shepulled me into my chest, "why didn't you tell me you were going tobe here tonight?"

"I did, I said i'd bewatching."

"Oh my Satan I can't believeyou're really here. When did you get here?"

"Three days ago." Sharonlittered my neck with little kisses causing me to giggle. "I can'tbelieve you didn't tell me Lasky."

"Lasky?"

Sharon just nodded and kissed meonce again.

*

As we walked into the night Iturned to Aaron, "can I crash at your place for a while Noodles?"

"Really? You want to stay withme?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I saidlinking my hand with his.

"I still can't believe you'rehere, why are you back?"

 "I've known for a while actingwasn't as fun as it sounded and there were better things here."Aaron stopped and pulled me into another long kiss. Rain started tofall around us, slowly getting heavier. We broke apart, "Shit let'sget back." I jumped on Aaron's back and he gave me a piggy back therest of the way back.