Chapter 42

(SOTD: Criminal~ Britney Spears)

Sharon's Pov

"Seeing as you're here you can help us get ready for the stag and doe." I said as I took a bite of toast. "What? You want me to work?"

"Yup."

"You're mean."

"And you woke me up at three in the morning."

"I'm sorry alright, how many times do I need to apologize?"

"I'll tell you when you get there anyway Jinkx and Chad should be here soon and Aquaria is coming an hour before the party."

"So she gets out of doing any work?" I raised my eyebrows at her. "Alright i'll help."

"I'll give you a job that includes fit guys." 

"Fuck yeah, do I get to blow them?"

"Is that all you think about?"

"Yup."

"Morning." Chad came in and sat down next to me. "When are Chad and Jinkx getting here?"

"Anytime around now."

"Did I tell you Trixie and Katya are coming over early to help set up?"

"No you didn't."

"Are they together yet?"

"I heard they were fucking but they weren't together."

***

"Willam you've put that banner up wonky!"

"You do it then, anyway I was promised fit guys."

"Alright you can go and get the servers ready."

"Yay!" 

"She's a nightmare." Trixie laughed as she helped me hang up a string of fairylights. 

"I know, she broke into my house this morning as she slept with Courtney than had a fight." 

"They slept together?"

"Mhmm."

"Shit I didn't think they liked each other." We moved over to a nearby tree and started to hang jam jars with tea lights. "This party is gonna be epic, did you tell the neighbors?"

"Yeah we told them it's an outdoor party and there will be fireworks."

"Weren't they bothered?"

"Not really, I mean we literally have a Sharon Needles day."

"True."

After a couple of hours we all stood back to admire our work. The bonfire stood tall in the middle ready to be lit, the fireworks had been set up on the far parking lot out of harms way, there were log benches positioned around the fire and the tent was set up ready for the food. "This looks amazing." Willam said as she sauntered over.

"Where have you been?"

"Having a good time with a hot guy." She winked at one of the servers. 

"You slut."

"What can I say?"