Chapter 48

(SOTD: Helena~ My Chemical Romance)

Sharon's Pov

"You ready?"

"I think so."

I climbed into the wedding car and Willam followed me due to her being promoted to maid of honor. "I can't believe this is happening."

"I can't believe it either, ew wait a minute what is that hideous chain around your neck? Where's the one that matches the dress?"

"I need to wear this one today."

"Why?"

"It's personal alright? Stop asking questions."

"Jeez sorry bitch."

"No, I'm sorry, I'm just nervous."

"Well don't be, everything will be fine."

"It won't though."

"Why?"

"I love Chad with all my heart and I really want to marry him."

"I feel a but coming."

"But deep down I can't help hoping I was marrying Alaska instead."

"Shit Sharon please don't start telling me this now. Courtney and I tried for months to get you two back together and you both refused but you want to now it's your wedding day and Chad is waiting for you?"

"What do I do?"

"Do you love Chad?"

"With all my heart."

"Do you love Lasky?"

"Yes and seeing her with Gabe crushes my heart."

"Fuck."

"I don't know if I can do this Willam." I knock on the partition in the car. "Can we please turn around?"

"Sure."

"Please don't turn around just carry on, don't listen to her you know wedding jitters."

"So am I turning around?"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Willam I can't do this."

"Please don't be saying this."

"Well I am, help me."

"I don't know, do what you think is right."

"What happens if I don't know what is right?"

***

We soon arrived at the church and the music started to play. The bridesmaids stood in front of me. "You'll be fine." Willam whispered to me. I smiled and nodded before she started to walk inside. 

I entered the church and all eyes were on me. My eyes fell on Alaska sat with Gabe who had his arm around her. I sighed, pushed all the thoughts from my head and made my way down the aisle to where Chad as stood smiling. The bridesmaids took their seats and the ceremony began. 

***

"Do you Chad O'Connell take the Aaron Coady to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Aaron Coady take the Chad O'Connell to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I scanned the room and Willam gave me a small nod. "I do."

"Right this is the scary part but I must ask, does any person here know of any reason why the couple might not be married today if so please speak up now." The room remained silent for a while, I looked at Willam and shook my head. 

"I'm so so sorry Chad, I love you so much but I can't do this." I headed back down the aisle to a chorus of gasps