Chapter 29

We stumbled through the front door, we were both quite drunk. "I can't believe you kissed that fucking prick right in front of me."

"Why does it matter so much?"

"We're meant to be a couple Justin."

"And we are."

"Then why do you feel the need to go around snogging other guys when i'm right there. Am I not good enough?"

"I don't fucking know, you're being a right dickhead."

"I'M BEING A DICKHEAD? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I WENT AND SNOGGED THE FACE OFF OF ANOTHER GUY?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"FINE THEN." Aaron picked his jacket back up off the floor and headed towards the door. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?"

"AWAY FROM YOU, MAYBE TO KISS ANOTHER GUY."

"YOU WOULDN'T?"

"TRY ME."

"YOU'RE A BASTARD AARON COADY!"

"AND YOU'RE A SLUT!" Aaron slammed the front door after him. I sat down on the couch and let the tears escape my eyes. I hated fighting with him.

I woke up the next morning and there was still no sign of Aaron. I took a quick shower then headed downstairs to watch TV to take my mind off of things.

It was the afternoon before I heard the front door close. "Aaron?"Aaron walked in through the door and sat down on the couch next tome. "I'm so sorry Aaron, I don't like fighting with you."

"I'm sorry too Lasky, I said some pretty hurtful stuff."

"Did you really go and meet someone else?"

"Of course not, I love you."

"I love you too."

"I missed holding you last night."

"Cerrone and I missed you too."

"You took care of my baby well didn't you?"

"Of course."

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Cerrone."

"You're cute."

"As are you." I pressed my lips against Aaron's and he kissed me back,holding on to me for dear life.

We broke apart, "can we please never argue again."

"Never."

Aaron connected our lips once again before we headed upstairs to the bedroom.

***

"Maybe we should argue again if the sex is gonna be that good afterwards."

"It can be that good without the arguing."

"Really?"

"Yup if you shower with me."

"You've got a deal." Aaron picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped under the running water, Aaron stepped in behind me and snaked his hands around my waist.

"God I love you baby?"

"I didn't think you believed in God?"

"I'll make exceptions." He kissed the back of my neck making me purr."You like that baby?"

"Mhm."

There was a knock on the front door. "Do we ignore it?"

"Yeah."I turned around and connected our lips. The knocking grew louder and more frequent. "I don't think they're gonna leave Aaron."

"Dammit."He stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. "I won't be long."

"Alright."

"Don't miss me too much."

Aaron was gone for about ten minutes. "Baby, it's your mom. I've made her a drink but i'm just gonna get dressed."

"Tell her i'll been down in a bit."

"Okay."

I quickly got out the shower, and realized Aaron had taken the last towel. I quickly ran across the landing to the bedroom, as I ran in I collided with Aaron. "Why hello gorgeous." He said as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my neck.

"There's not time for making out, my mother is sat downstairs with nothing but a cat for company."

"He makes good company."

"Still."

"Alright get some clothes on." Aaron gave me one last kiss before heading downstairs.