Chapter 23

We made it back home and foundCory and Ryan sat in the van on the driveway. As we parked the carthey got out. "Where have you guys been?"

"Fucking." Aaron replied ashe unlocked the front door and flopped down on the couch. "Aren'tyou gonna help Noodles?"

"Nah i'm gonna lie here andsleep." I sighed before heading out to our own car and collectingthe bags of clothes.

***

Cory and Ryan soon left and Iwas sat in the spare room organising all my drag stuff. "THIGHS?!"Aaron's voice echoed around the house.

"YEAH?!" The door opened andAaron walked in. "I like your make up."

"I've got a show tonight, youwanna come?"

"Of course, how did you know Iwas a big Sharon Needles fan?"

"I had a feeling, anyway whatare you doing?"

"Sorting out my drag stuff."

"You should perform with meagain."

"As long as you don't make mekai-kai with you on stage?"

Aaron rolled his eyes, "fine."

We both put on our drag, fedCerrone then headed out to the bar. 

We arrived and walked into the busy bar. 

"Right i'm gonna go get adrink." 

"Get me one please babycakes." Sharon shovedsome notes in my hands then made his way out back to find themanager. "Two vodkas please." I said to the dark haired guy. 

The bartender handed over thedrinks. "These are on the house." I downed mine and went to orderanother. "One white wine and whatever this princess is having."

 "Another vodka please." 

"So what's your nameprincess?"

"Alaska."

The guy edged closer to me soour shoulders were touching. One of his hands tucked a loose strandof my wig behind my ear. "Hands off mate, this one's taken."Sharon's arm snaked around my waist. I cuddled into Sharon even more,"your drink is there." I said nodding towards the bar. 

"I think Miss Alaska has madeher choice."

 "We'll see about that." Theguy leaned forwards and pressed his lips against mine, I immediatelypulled away and wiped my mouth. "Don't you like that princess?" 

"Leave her alone you fuckingprick."

"Take this outside please." The bartender said. 

"I can do what I want, you cantell she enjoyed it."

"You're a fucking bastard."

"And you're a faggot."Sharon's fist collided with the guy's nose.

"Say that again I dare you."

"OUT NOW ALL OF YOU!" The manager shouted, the bartender had been to get him. "And youyou're not performing anymore!" I dragged Sharon away from the barand out the main entrance. "I'm sorry Noodles."

"It's not your fault it wasthat pricks."

"But now you can't perform tonight."

"Oh well i'll get another gig soon." 

I pulled her under a streetlightand kissed her fiercely.