Chapter 21

We fell through the front doorsoaking wet. "Ew i'm having a shower."

 "You know where it is." Iheaded upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I started to runthe shower, undressed then stepped under the warm water. 

Once my body and hair werewashed I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my waist. "Noodlesdo you have some clothes I can wear?" I asked as I walked intoAaron's room. 

"Damn you're looking fine." Aaron said as he winkedat me. 

"Do you have any clothes I can wear?" 

"If I say no will you staylooking like that?"

"No i'll just look throughyour stuff myself."

"Ugh fine." Aaron pulledhimself off of the bed and started to rifle through some drawers."How's this?" Aaron chucked me an oversized t-shirt and someboxers.

 "Perfect now cover your eyeswhilst I change." Aaron reluctantly covered his eyes but I couldsee him peeking through his fingers. "No peeking Noodles." Ilaughed. 

"I'm not."

"Sure, I mean I am sexy."

"You can say that again."

I walked over to the bed andfell on top of Aaron once I was dressed. We looked each other in the eyes then startedto make out, things started to get heated.

***

I was awoken by Aaron stealingthe covers. "Oi you can't hog all the covers."

"I can and I will." Aaroncocooned himself in the covers leaving me shivering. "You bitch."I went to get up, "Ow shit." Aaron shot up out of the covers. 

"Ididn't hurt you last night did I?"

"No i'm fine."

 "Sure?" 

"I loved it." I leaned overand kissed his lips once again.

 "Get back in here forcuddles." I climbed back under the covers and cuddled up to Aaron.

*** 

"I can't believe we've stayedin bed this long."

"Stop whining you lie in acoffin for longer so why's this bad?"

"It's bad because I need toget up and get my stuff."

"Is this why you had nofurniture?"

 "Yup."

"It's at the cleaners."

"Shut up I panicked allright."

"You're so cute."

"I know." I climbed out ofbed and started to rifle through Aaron's clothes looking forsomething to wear.

I settled on a pair of blackjeans with a crop top. "Are you gonna get up and come with me toget my stuff?"

 "Um i'll see."

I headed downstairs and lookedaround the living room, the floor was littered with beer cans. Ipicked them up and shoved them in the trashcan in the kitchen.Cerrone was sat on the counter mewing at me. "Are you hungry littleone?" I tickled him under the chin then emptied some cat food intohis little bowl. "Guess who?" Aaron said as he placed his handsover my eyes. "Oh I don't know is it that really annoying guy? The one I slept with last night? The one with the small dick?"

 "I think you mean really sexyguy with the huge dick?" 

"No I don't." Aaron removedhis hands and I turned around to face him.

"So you don't think this issex appeal at it's finest?"

 "Nope."

"Guess i'll have to findsomeone who does love me." Aaron walked out of the house with mefollowing. He climbed in the car and I climbed into the passengerseat.

***

It wasn't long before we were atmy house. "Oh Aaron it's lovely to see you." Nana said as shestepped back to let us in.

"At least you love me." Hereplied as he pulled her into a hug. "Lasky here said i'm notsexy."

"Well he must be blind."They walked off together, Aaron looked over his shoulder and stuckhis tongue out, I just rolled my eyes at him and went to find my mom.