Chapter 32

Sharon's Pov

A few years had passed and I found myself settled with my fiance Chad and our wedding was coming up. 

"No Jinkx i'm not wearing a white dress, I've said this time and time again I can't keep white clean."

"Alright keep your wig on." Jinkx laughed down the phone.

"Aaron i'm home!"

Chad's voice echoed through the house. "Right Jinkx i'm going to have to go as Chad is back."

"Alright."

"Will you be able to meet us tonight then?"

"Of course i'll be there."

"See you later."

"See ya." I put the phone down and headed into the living room where Chad was sat rummaging through his bag. "Hey baby, I've had the invites printed and handed them out to all the people on the list."

"That's great."

"I even invited all your friends from the Haus of Haunt and a few others from the contact book in the hall."

"Oh right, have any of them replied?"

"All of them replied saying they could come apart from Alaska Thunderfuck whose reply said 'fuck you' why can't people be civil? Why was she so rude anyway I thought you were friends?"

"I don't know anyway i'm going out later with Jinkx because she's already in town for the wedding, do you want to come?"

"Sure, are you gonna ask her about going with you tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, "you want a drink?" 

"Might as well." I grabbed a second can and headed back into the living room where I sank down onto the couch. I took a swig from my can and handed the other to Chad. "Thanks, now, I have a suit fitting tomorrow and you're going to see your dress so I can tick them off the list. Chad Michaels said she'd pick up the rings for us, then the next day we are food testing, the day after that we're booked in for cake testing, then the following night is the stag and doe party and finally on Friday we will be married, sound alright?"

"Sounds perfect."

*** 

We finished our drinks, freshened up and then headed to the bar in town. "You go and find a table, i'll go and get three drinks."

I slipped into a dimly lit booth and scrolled through my social media. "Hey." I looked up to find Jinkx smiling down at me. I pulled her into a hug before she sat down next to me. "Chad is just getting the drinks."

"So how is the wedding prep going?"

"Alright apart from the fact that Chad has invited Alaska."

"Shit did she reply?"

"Yes it said fuck off."

"Can't you just tell Chad you two were together?"

"I don't want to."

"You don't want to do what?" Chad asked as he placed three drinks down on the table and took a seat. "Doesn't matter." 

I took Chad's hand and kissed it, "I love you baby."

"I love you too."

"Aww you two are so cute."

"What about you and Ivy?"

"What about us?"

"How's the crush?"

"Oh shut it Sharon." Chad laughed and I took swig of my drink. "Now down to business, why did you want to see me?"

"I want you to come and see my dress with me and some others tomorrow." 

"Of course, who else is coming?"

"Chad Michaels, Aquaria and Willam."

"Ooh what color is the dress then if it's not white?"

"Do you even have to ask?" Chad laughed. 

"Guessing it's black then."

***

"I best get going." Jinkx said as she gathered her things and stood up. "It's been great seeing you Sharon, i'm so excited for tomorrow." She kissed me on each cheek before turning to Chad. "It's been lovely seeing you too Chad."

"We've enjoyed seeing you too Jinkx." He kissed her on each cheek before she waved and headed out the main door. 

"Shall we have another drink then call it a night?"

"Sounds good, i'm just gonna go have a cigarette." 

(Sorry for the huge gap in time but I just want to get this moving aha XD)