Chapter 47

(SOTD: What a girl is~ Dove Cameron)

Alaska's Pov (Past)

"Aaron where are we going?"

"Just trust me alright, wait you do trust me right?"

"Of course I do."

"Then keep your eyes closed."

"I'm not going to die am I?"

"Not yet."

"What do you mean not yet?"

"Well everyone's going to die one day aren't they?"

"True."

"Alright we're here, you can opened your eyes." I opened my eyes and blinked at the sudden sunlight. I was stood in a field, under a willow tree, staring at a flowing river under the stars. "It's beautiful, but why are we here?"

"You'll see."

"What does that mean?"

"I've made this our place."

"Huh?"

Aaron spun me around so I was facing the trunk of the willow tree. Engraved in the bark was Aaron + Justin forever  x

"You really mean that?"

"Of course I do baby, that's why I brought you here." Aaron walked down to the river and lay down, I followed and lay beside him. "I love you so much Lasky." He said as he rolled onto his stomach. "I love you too Noodles." I rolled over and pressed my lips against his. 

"Now is not the time for kissing, I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"I know we're not really ready to get married but I still want to promise that I'll always be there for you and that we will be together forever."

"Mhm."

"So will you be mine for as long as I live?"

"But you're already dead?"

"That is a valid point."

"But yes." 

"Wait really?"

"Yes."

"I got you this." I looked at what he was holding out to me. "Will you wear it?"

"I'll never take it off." Aaron slipped the ring onto my finger. "Is now a good time for kissing?"

"I think so." I pulled Aaron closer and crashed my lips against his. Things soon got heated.

***

"I can't believe we just had sex in a field."

"You can't say it wasn't good."

"It was great but still."

"Well I love you so I don't care where we have sex." 

"I love you too."