Chapter 36

(SOTD: Life of the party~ Shawn Mendes)

Sharon's Pov

"Why hello ladies, welcome to our shop, make yourselves comfortable whilst I get Christine to fetch the dress." We were ushered over to a nearby couch and each handed a glass of champagne. 

Another woman appeared and hung a dress bag on a nearby rail. "I must say we've never been asked for a black wedding dress with sparkles." 

"That pretty much sums up Sharon Needles." Aquaria said as she downed her glass of champagne. "Right miss do you want to head into the dressing room?"

"Of course." The bell above the door tinkled and Willam waltzed into the room. 

"Sorry i'm late I had to visit someone." 

"Sharon's just about to try on the dress."

"Ooh exciting who is joining her?"

"You can help seeing as you're already up."

"Sound." Willam chucked her bag and coat on the couch next to Aquaria. "I better have a glass of bubbles when I return." I downed my drink then headed into the dressing room closely followed by Willam who was carrying the dress bag. 

I quickly undressed and slipped into the dress. I turned around and Willam zipped me in. "Ooh Sharon you look gorgeous."

"You're not just saying that?"

"Hold on." Willam placed a tiara down on my head and used some bobby pins from her own wig to hold it down to my wig. She stood back to admire her work. "Perfect."

"Are you ready yet or what?"We heard Aquaria say.

"Your drag daughter is fucking annoying." Willam said before she stepped through the curtain. 

"How does it look?" Jinkx asked Willam. 

"Perfect, come on Sharon show them." I stepped through the curtain and posed in front of the girls. "You look stunning dear."

"Oh yes it looks beautiful," the shop owner said as she went around adjusting parts, "how do you feel? Do you like it?"

"I love it."

"Would you girls like to look at the bridesmaids dresses which match this dress?"

"Sharon?" All the girls looked at me.

"Go for it?" I was handed another glass of champagne and sat on the couch whilst they headed into the changing rooms. "These dresses are a lighter shade of black, more grey if anything with a lot of glitter."

"Perfect."

"So how do we look?" Willam said as she strutted out of the changing room closely followed by Chad, Aquaria and then Jinkx. "Stunning."

"We're going to look amazing."

"So I take it you will be taking these as well?"

"Definitely." 

We all got changed and the dresses were all put in dress bags.  "Chad will you be alright taking the dresses with you? I jut don't want Chad seeing them."

"Of course dear."

I made my way back home. I let myself in and found Chad sat watching TV with Cerrone. "How was the dress?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

"It's perfect and we also got the matching bridesmaids dresses. You don't mind do you?" 

"Of course not but I thought you weren't having bridesmaids?"

"I may have changed my mind."