Chapter 22

"Hey mom, hey Cory."

"Oh Justin what are you doinghere?"

"Aaron and I just came to getmy stuff."

"Where is Aaron?"

"With Nana."

"Who is Aaron?"

"Justin's boyfriend."

"You have a new boyfriend?"

I nodded, "NOODLES!" Aaronsoon emerged through the door followed closely by Nana. "Yeah?"

"This is my brother Cory, Corythis is Aaron."

"Damn you didn't tell me youhad a hot brother."

"Brothers, plural."

"There's lots of you? Whydidn't anyone tell me?"

"Well if you want Cory insteadI guess there's no point moving my stuff."

"No we're moving it." Aarontook me by the wrist and dragged me up the stairs to my bedroom."You're definiteley moving in with me." Aaron said before kissingme passionately. We made it over to the bed and Aaron pulled off myt-shirt. "Shit. Sorry I um didn't realise." I pulled away andlooked over to the door where Cory and Ryan were stood, Cory waslaughing and Ryan was blushing. "Don't tell me another brother?"Ryan nodded at Aaron who laughed. Aaron climbed off of me and Ipulled my top back on.

 "Mom sent us to help grab yourstuff."

 "Oh right it's all those boxesover there." Cory and Ryan started to carry boxes downstairs. 

"Sowhere were we?" Aaron said.

"Nuh huh when we get home, i'm not in the mood now."

"Please?"

"No you can wait?"

"Why are you being such atease."

I winked at Aaron beforeattempting to pick up a box. "Are you just going to watch mestruggle?"

"Well your brothers managed tocarry a box each?"

"This one must be heavier."Cory returned and pushed me out of the way. He placed another box ontop then carried them both downstairs. "It was heavier was it?"Aaron mocked.

"Oh shut up."

"You know what we could doinstead-"

"No." 

"You don't know what I wasgoing to say."

"It was going to be somethingperverted."

"No it wasn't."

"Alright then what were yougoing to say?"

 "We could get rid of the bedat my place and buy a coffin to sleep in instead."

"Definately not."

"Why? It would be practise forlater on in life."

"We wouldn't both fit."

"We'd have to cuddle."

 "No we're not buying a coffininstead of a bed." I picked up some bags of clothes and carriedthem downstairs to Cory's van.

* **

We were soon packed and on theway back home. "Are you sure we can't get a coffin?"

"I'm sure."

"Why do you enjoy crushing mydreams?"

"I thought your dream washaving a kai-kai with me, guess we don't need to do that anymore."

"Fuck off i'd kai-kai with youon stage in front of a crowd."

"We're not doing that."

"Why not? They would enjoy andi'd enjoy it."

"I wouldn't enjoy it."

"Ugh you're such a spoilsport."

"Sorry to be adissappointment."

Aaron pulled the car over so wewere hidden behind some trees. "Um Noodles what are we doing?"

 "Fucking."

"Wha-" Aaron connected ourlips and once again things got heated.

***

I sat up on the back seat andwiped down the steamy window. "Shit Aaron get some clothes on."

 "Why?"

There was a knock on one of thecar windows. I chucked Aaron his jeans and t-shirt and pulled mine onbefore stepping out of the car. "Excuse me sir we've had complaintsfrom passing hikers that they have been hearing sexual noises fromyour car." Aaron climbed out of the car and stood next to me withhis arm around my waist.

 "I was horny and wanted tofuck my boyfriend alright, it won't happen again."

"Oh um I-"

"You didn't expect me toconfess?"

 "Um no actually well i'll justget going please don't make me have to come back." The police women walked back toher own car. Aaron waved before sitting back in the driver's seat. Isat in the passenger seat and did up my seat belt. "That was sofucking embarrassing."

"That was fucking hilarious,did you see her face?"

"Aaron it wasn't funny I thinkshe saw my ass when I was getting my jeans on."

"Well she should considerherself lucky, your ass is tastey."

"Shut up." I said digginghim in the ribs.