Chapter 1

As promised here is the first chapter of this book. I hope you will be liking it. Do tell me how is the starting.

Happy reading ❤

Nandini opened her eyes with a great difficulty for God knows after how long. Her head was paining like hell. She held her head with her palms and winched loudly. She kept her eyes opened with a great difficulty and looked around where she was only to find herself in a dark room. She couldn't see anything in the darkness. "Is it evening already?" She thought having no idea of the time.

She tried to remember how did she reach here. Her mind went back to to the time when she was not here. She remembered she was coming back from office in her car. At the middle of way, the driver stopped the car and put something on her nose. Then she can't remember what happened. Her head is still paining like anything.

But the pain subsided when she started thinking of the situation. She was trying to make her mind. There were few questions which were roaming in her mind.

Is she kidnapped?

Is her driver behind all this?

But how is it possible?

Their driver is one of the most trusted employees of their company from her father's time. She has seen him since the time she has been a kid and she respected him a lot. He too has treated her so well till now.

How can he do this?

While thinking all this in the darkness only she tried to find her phone. But it was no where around. She was getting scared now.

She is scared of darkness.

The darkness around her has already started making her feel suffocated. She felt her breath was going to halt any moment. She needed someone around to help her to come of this mess. But there was no one.

She shouted for sometimes for help with a hope that someone may hear her and come to her rescue or at least turn on a light. But to his dismay, no one came.

Nandini is a strong girl. But in this darkness, she was not able to think anything straight. Her mind was blank. She was about to lose her senses. She was sweating though it was not at all hot.

Her fear was overpowering her senses. . . . .

She shouted for some more time as long as she could to get someone's help but it didn't make any difference. She kept sitting there at the same place where she was sleeping sometimes ago. She settled on one corner and hugged her knees tightly. Nandini couldn't do anything but praying to God for help.

After sometimes she heard someone opening the door and came inside. She relaxed a little hearing the sound. She saw two boys are coming in. She got afraid again seeing them and went to the furthest corner of the bed. Now there was no place for her to go back. Her back was touching the head post.

"Don't be scared, mam. We won't harm you," One of the boys spoke to Nandini making her a little comfortable. But she was still scared.

"Why have you guys kidnapped me? Tell me, what do you want? Let me go. You don't know me. You all will be in trouble, if you don't let me go," She gathered some courage and tried to threaten them. She tried to act brave but she was trembling with fear from inside. She could not hide that in her tone.

"We know who you are, mam, and we don't need anything from you. We also can't do anything. You have to live here now for a few days," Another boy said this time.