Chapter 15

Nandini got to know about Aryaman and Rockey planning against her. All the marriage and them being concerned for her was a part of their plan. She was shocked, hurt, angry and what not. Thankfully Manik was there to calm her down even though she was not sure about his sudden change.

She came back from office and directly moved to her room as she was not in a condition to talk to anyone. She freshened up and was taking rest. Laying down on the bed, she was thinking about the day's event. That time only Nisha came in.

"Uncle was looking for you. He asked you to meet him as soon as you come back."

Nandini frowned hearing her. She wondered whether he has got to know about her knowing everything or not. She looked at Nisha for a while before asking. "Why?"

She shrugged her shoulders in response. "Don't know. He said he is not feeling well. So, he asked me to tell you that he was calling you once you are back from office."

Hearing about him not feeling well, Nandini got worried. She got up from her place hurriedly. "Where is aunty? And what happened to him? Did you call the doctor?"

Nisha nodded her head. "She is with uncle. She said may be his bp has become low again. So, she asked not to call doctor. He will be fine soon."

Nandini sighed in relief. "Okay, you go. I am coming after sometime."

Nisha nodded her head and left from there.

Nandini took sometime to prepare herself to face Rockey after the not so small revelation in the office. She prepared herself to be calm and composed in front of him so that she doesn't spill out anything in front of him unintentionally. Because one wrong move from her can change the whole situation and she might not get to know the actual truth ever. No matter how hard it is still she wanted to know the reality.

After sometime when Nandini went to Rockey's room, he was sitting with the support of bed post. But seeing her, he sat properly.

"Nisha said you are not well. What happened? How are you now?" Nandini asked taking a sit beside the bed.

He tried to smile looking at her but it did not reach his eyes. "Better than before. I am getting old. All these are quite common at this time."

"Don't worry you will be okay. You had called me. Anything important?"

"Yes. I had called you to apologize. I shouldn't have behaved like that with you that day in the office. I went overboard and shouted on you. But what I would have done? I was worried for your future. That's why I got angry knowing you transferred all your properties to the jerk who left you at the time when  you needed him the most.

You had given your everything to someone else, then what will you do? What will happen with you? Thinking all that I got angry. That's why I told you so much that day. Don't take me wrong. We love you and Nisha a lot. We can't take it, if anything wrong happens with you two. Please forgive me."