Chapter 9

Happy reading

👇

Nandini has having fever along with she tried to commit suicide which came as a huge shock for Manik. No matter what's there now in his heart nor how much he wants to hurt her to seek his revenge but he never wanted any harm to her. He just wanted her to know how much her actions hurt her.

Manik didn't expect her to take such steps. So, it definitely shook him a little and decided to make some change in his plan. But he was not sure of it. Only thing he was sure of he had to let go Nandini for now. He can't risk her life once again.

Nandini came back to home. That time Nisha was sitting in the living room. Seeing Nandini, she jumped out of her place and hugged Nandini tightly.

"How are you, sister? Where were you? Do you know how worried I was for you? I have called you so many times. I have texted you so much. But your phone was switched off. You just sent me a text and then you left. Nothing else. I was having all kind of thoughts." Nisha complaint like a kid pulling Nandini with her.

Nandini smiled seeing her concern. She was happy thinking there is still someone who loves her so much and is worried for her well being. It made her heart flutter. "Nisha, it's not the first time I went somewhere. Then why were you so tensed? Tell me how are you? How's your school going on?" Nandini said in assuring tone. She doesn't want Nisha to be tensed.

"Nisha, Nandini what you both have started. Nandini came back just now. Let her go and freshen up. She is looking tired. She needs rest. Nisha, you ask her other questions later." It was Nandini's uncle, Rockey who came down hearing their voice. Nandini looked at his face but he nowhere looked like he was worried for her just the way Nisha was.

Suddenly he looked at Nandini's hand which had bandage. He got a frown on his head. "Nandini, what happened to your hand? Why is this bandage? Did you have any accident?"

Nandini tried to hide her hand but failed. They have already seen it.

Nisha held her hand and started checking. "What happened to you? What's wrong with your hand? Why didn't you tell anything till now?" She was once again worried for her sister.

All the memories of last few days flashed in front of her eyes. She remembered Manik once again even though she didn't want to. Those memories were trying to capture her thoughts but she forcefully removed them and plastered a smile on her face. "Nothing serious. You both are getting worried for no reason. I was in the hotel, when I was cutting fruits with knife, that time I got hurt. That's it. Nisha, I am going up. I am feeling tired."

Nandini said to avoid more questions from them. She didn't want to lie them about the matter also she can't tell them the truth. So, she thought it better to avoid the matter.

"That's better. Now you go and take rest. I need some signature of yours in office file. A lot of work is pending as you were not here. I will come later." Rocky said and moved out of the house.

Nandini too hurriedly left from there and went to her room. She entered her room and felt like she has come back to her world after a decade. She changed her dress and lied down on the bed. She was not feeling well again. She realized she was having fever again. She kept laying silently trying to get some sleep thinking it would make her feel better. Nisha was coming to her room again and again but she was leaving after seeing her. Nandini also noticed that.

"Nisha, you want to say something? Why are you going away without saying anything? Come in." Nandini said looking at her leaving once again without saying anything. Nisha came in. She sat beside Nandini.