Chapter 17

Nandini fired Aryaman from her office and Manik got her to her place only to show something. She found some other people there as well whom she knew from before and she was a bit shocked with the happenings.

Later Manik played a video clip in his laptop which made everyone shocked to their core.

_____________________

In the video, it was seen that Aryaman and  Rocky were talking. It was the same conversation that Nandini had heard a little the previous day. Nandini didn't hear completely what they were talking about. She had reached there at the middle. But here is the recording of their full conversation which was more shocking than the little part that Nandini had heard.

"Uncle, what's the need of all this drama? I just can't understand what you are actually planning to do. You could have simply killed her rather than keeping her away from house for a few days. It would have been easier. It would have also cost less than the much you are paying me. Then?"

Aryaman had confusion written all over his face while Rocky's face was filled with rage. He was looking out of the glass window. But the look on his face was clearly shouting danger.

He turned towards Aryaman. "What do you think I didn't try? I had tried that a long back. I killed Nandini and Nisha's parents. It was me who had planned their accident. The accident didn't happen just like that, I had planned it. I had thought as my brother didn't have any son, so I will get all the property after his death. But he had already divided all his properties to Nandini and Nisha.

Then I thought to play another game. I stood beside Nandini and Nisha when their parents died. It was very easy as they didn't have anyone else who could have taken care of them. I went close to them. First I came to their live as their savior, then slowly I entered into their business as well and then I thought when I will get chance, I will make everything on my name.

But Nandini is really smart just like her father. I failed everytime. Then I took another way. First I gained Nandini's trust which was not a difficult task. She is also an emotional fool like her parents. Then also I was not able to make everything on my name. After that I decided to kill her just like her parents. I tried so many times but every time she was saved.

At last I made the plan that I will get her married to you. Then I can make everything on my name. For one last time, I tried to kill her but this time also she didn't go to my fixed location but to some business trip. She was saved again.

When she came back, I got to know she is angry for some unknown reason. But that was good for me. So, I took that opportunity and made her sign the property paper. Then I got to know she has already given everything to Manik. Now I have only one way that is Nisha.

If you will marry Nandini, then Nisha will be alone in the house. Then it won't be difficult to take her signature on the property papers. After that you can decide, if you want to be with Nandini or divorce her, I don't care. But Aryaman don't back out of this plan now."

______________________

After this Manik stopped the video. Then Nandini looked at her aunty who was sitting there looking down like a statue. Her face was blank. She didn't have the courage to face anyone. She was ashamed to call the person beside her as her husband. Nandini looked at them with teary eyes.