Chapter 11

Hello, guys, here is the brand new update. Hope you all are gonna love it.

👇

Nandini looked at Manik with teary eyes."Why did you do this Manik???"

Manik felt bad seeing her tears. He gulped down his saliva and maintained a stern tone. "I am not compelled to give you answer."

Nandini wiped the tear drop from the corner of her eye and shouted angrily. "You are. You said everyone is with me because of my property. They are greedy. Then what about you? You are also the same. You have more properties than me. Then why do you need to have mine as well?"

Manik chuckled sarcastically hearing her. "You will never understand the reality, Nandini. If you had, then our life would have been different. We would not been standing here like this. You don't recognize people behind masks. That's why you are always surrounded with dangers. Sometimes I wonder you are too naive or too smart."

Nandini heard him but didn't say anything. She was not in a position to fight back. She still could not believe that Manik has done this.

"A few days ago, your uncle took your sign on some papers. You know, what were those papers for? You didn't check them before signing. If you had then, you wouldn't have doubted me."

"Listen, Manik. I trust my uncle a lot. He was always there for us, when we were in danger. He is no less my father to me. He is still with us without expecting anything from us. He spent all his life behind us asking nothing in return. I won't allow anyone saying anything shit about him in front of me." Nandini uttered angrily.

Manik shrugged his shoulders. "That's your mistake only. I feel pity for you that you could not recognize him in all these years. But that's fine. Why do I care? I know you won't believe me now. But one day all these will come in front of you. Then everything will be proved. You have to face the reality soon. Wait for a few days more. You will get to know everything."

Manik was about to leave but he stopped and again turned towards Nandini. "Oh, I forgot to tell you something. You are still the owner of 50% of this company. Because you have given your shares to me but you can't transfer Nisha's shares. You still have the power to manage them. Because till Nisha is turning 18, you are her guardian. So, you have to look after that. You have to come to office.

There is a problem in that only. In this office, there is only one cabin for MD's. So, you have to share the cabin with me till I get one for me. Anyways I like your cabin. It's quite good unlike you. I don't mind sharing the cabin with you. I guess you also don't have any problem."

Manik moved close to Nandini and placed his hand on either side of the chair trapping her. He looked into her eyes who was already staring him. "Because it's not the first time you will share room with me. It's good also. You will always be in front of me." He said in a low husky tone and winked at her.

Nandini got up from the chair pushing him far from her. "Disgusting." She started walking towards to door.

"Arreh... You are leaving?"

"I don't have time to hear all these nonsense of yours. I have better things to do."

"But you have to hear me from now on. You will be in front of me everyday and we are partners as well now. You have no other option than hearing me. Join office from tomorrow. And you both specially Nisha don't sign on any paper without checking them properly. Be alert. Not everyone smiles at us is our well wisher."