Chapter 19

"Nandini, there is something more that you should know. Uncle also has the right to know. Why do you always used to be saved from all the accidents planned by him? Who had protected you? Who was your guardian angel? Don't you want to know?" Manik said making Nandini more confused.

"Manik, please I am not in a mood to hear anything more. I can't stand here anymore. My head is paining." Nandini said looking down. Her voice was low. She sounded defeated which was shattering Manik's heart. No matter how far they were from each other still he could not see her like this.

"I know Nandini you are feeling bad. Today's events were really hectic for you. But give me a little more time, I will tell you everything." Manik assured her as she looked at him.

Nandini nodded her head slowly looking at his face. "Tell me fast what do you want to say...."

"Okay, listen. Some of your office stuffs got to know that your uncle is trying to snatch your properties. They had a doubt on him beforehand but they got sure of it when they got to know he is also transferring your bank balance to his account. That's why they asked you to join office immediately. Because they knew how much you trusted him and they didn't have any strong proof, so they couldn't tell you anything.

They used to keep an eye on him so that he can't make any harm to you or to your business. Because of their constant eyes on him, he was getting irritated as he wasn't able to accomplish his plan. That's why he used to fire the old employees due to small mistake. But do you know who was the one who saved you always?" Manik stopped after saying this much.

This time Nandini looked into his eyes. Manik was already staring at her. She nodded her in no.

"Vishakha aunty."

Nandini was shocked. She looked at him with her big eyes.

"Yes, it was her. She had got to know about her husband's plan. But she didn't have the power or she was not strong enough to fight against him and protect you. So, she went to my dad and uncle to talk about all this and asked for help to save you, though you don't have any contact with my family anymore nor anyone from your family had.

Still she thought that if dad will get to know about your danger, he will help her. She was right, dad also agreed to help her. He talked to Ramesh, your driver. He was the one who took you to another way, else this time it wouldn't have been possible to save you. Your uncle had planned really big this time." Manik finished unfolding another part of the plan.

"Chachi!!!" Nandini was shocked as well as surprised. She was already holding Vishakha. But after hearing Manik, she turned towards Vishakha with a shocking expression. Never in her wildest dreams, she thought that Vishakha loves her so much.

"Yes, I had heard Rockey's conversation when he was talking to someone on phone. He was instructing them about your accident. I was shocked and scared. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell you because you will be afraid and I didn't know, if you will believe me or not. You can break down or may be you wouldn't. I didn't have any prove so I couldn't got to police.

On top of that, he is really cunning. I knew if I will complain against him without proper proof, then it would be really easy for him to prove himself innocent. I just knew that I had to save you anyhow. That time only I remembered about Manik's father. I knew only they can help me. Manik had also come back from London that time. I requested Manik to save you though I knew that you both are not together anymore. You both had a lot of misunderstandings." Vishakha was speaking when Manik and Nandini stole a glance of each other. But as soon as their eyes met, they looked away.