Chapter 7

New part after a long time. Don't forget to follow me on insta @ theshimmery_star and on Dreame @ Tara for exciting stories.

Happy readying.

Nandini was still sitting there at the same place only where Manik had left her. She was recalling their old moments when Manik came there breaking her trance. He looked at her and Nandini was taken aback seeing him back. She didn't expect him to be back soon looking at the way he left.

Manik pulled her up holding her hand. Nandini had to stand with the jerk. He made her sit on the bed The he tied her hands and legs again. Nandini tried to protest but he was way stronger than her. He was about to go out without saying anything but stopped near the door don't know why.

He turned to look at Nandini. "I never wanted to hurt you, Nandini. But it's you who always make yourself land into trouble. Now what to do. I didn't want to tie you but you didn't leave any way for me. Stay like this only..." Saying this Manik left from there.

Nandini heard him and didn't say anything. She turned her head other side not wanting to show Manik her tears. She was crying sleeping on the bed. She is so damn hurt.

"What are you getting Manik hurting me so much? Why are you doing all this? I don't know for which mistake, you are punishing me. It's you who ended everything between us. It's you who left in your own will and now you are back by yourself to settle score with me. What's my fault in all this?" Nandini thought in mind.

At night Manik made her eat like that only. He didn't open her hand. Then he again went away leaving her alone in the dark room. After Manik left Nandini got fever due to crying for a long time. She also had a headache.

Manik was doing some office work but he was not able to concentrate on it. He had a feeling that Nandini is having some problem. She is okay. But he could not make his mind whether to go and check on her or not. Keeping all his thoughts aside, he came to her room at the middle of night only. To check on her. When he came to check, he found her sleeping in an uncomfortable position. He thought to make her sleep properly then he saw her shivering in cold. Her touched her arms and found her burning with fever.

Manik panicked seeing her shivering in fever. He immediately opened the rope and made her lie down properly. Then he brought some cold water and a piece of cloth. Whole night he kept changing the wet cloth on her forehead. He kept caressing her hairs just the way SHE used to like.

Nandini was not in her senses. Her fever rose very high. Manik slept when he found the temperature decreasing. He pulled her close to himself and Nandini also snuggled more into his warmth which was once her favourite place to hide from the whole world.

May be it is now as well. . . . .

Manik didn't notice when he also fell asleep.

Next morning, Nandini was the first one to get up. Her head was still paining. She held her head and realized that she was in Manik's arm. She got up with a jerk and pushed him. Manik also got up feeling the sudden jerk.

"Why did you touch me? I hate you." Nandini shouted holding her head.

Manik slept just a few hours ago and his sleep got disturbed. So, he became really angry. On top of that Nandini shouted. He couldn't bear that. He pulled Nandini with her arm making her fall on him.

"How dare you showing me so much attitude? I asked you numerous times don't make me angry. Can't you understand this simple thing?" Manik shouted on top of his voice gritting his teeth.