Chapter 4

Hello, people. . .

Am here back with new update. Thanks for all your love. I guess you guys are enjoying this book, aren't you?

💠💠💠
Word count- 1645
Date- 17.12.2019
💠💠💠

"Nandini, look up and see who were the witness of your marriage. I am sure you are gonna love them." Manik said faking sweetness in his voice.

Though Nandini was not looking at him but she could easily guess the taunt in his voice. She can also feel him smirking.

She raised her eyes to see the persons. But as soon as she looked up whom she found, made her shock to her core. She didn't expect those persons to be there. She felt she would collapse there any moment.

They were her father's friend who was really close to him, some of their old stuffs and Manik's friend. Nandini thought how can they be quiet when Manik is doing all this or they are with him in all this???

How can they support him?

Has Manik bought all of them?

But what about uncle?

How can he not stop Manik?

She wondered what worse is waiting for her to witness. She is already broken. After Manik left the room with all of them, Nandini cried a lot. She cried and cried. She was missing her father a lot.

Nandini's pov
Why did you leave me alone daddy? If you were here, then all this wouldn't have happened. See what I am bearing. Things were never meant to be this way, right? But it's happening, daddy. The people whom we have trusted with everything are so bad. How can they do this with us daddy!!!

But see your little princess has grown up. Now she knows to take care of everyone. She has become responsible. Just the way mumma wanted me to be. Now I think about Nisha before me. Whatever bad should happen with me but nothing can touch her when her sister is here.

Whom I thought to be my prince, he has changed so much. I wanted to see a happily ever after with him one day, but now he is destroying everything. Better I can say he had destroyed everything a long back. Now he is back to shatter the remaining part of me. I don't know this Manik.

Please come back mumma daddy. Your little princess needs you. Please....

Why he has changed so much???

He didn't value my feelings for him once and he is saying he is here to settle score with me???

Why will he value? He has changed a long back and left me also.

Why will he care? Now to he is taking revenge.

But revenge for what??? I have no idea of the reason.

I didn't betray him or broke his trust. He was the one who left me. When I needed him the most, he had ended our relationship. He was the one who had broken up and ended everything between us. I should be the one asking him questions.

Then why is he angry on me so much???
End of Nandini's pov

Manik didn't return to Nandini that night. She was very tired with all the events of the day. She had also cried a lot. So, as soon as she lay down, she slept unwillingly. She was tired, she felt all her energy had drained out.