Chapter 6

At night by chance Nandini saw the password of Manik's phone. She couldn't sleep whole night. She kept on changing sides. She was waiting for a chance when Manik won't be around and she will call someone for help.

Nandini was the first one to get up in the morning. She got up and found Manik in deep sleep. She also saw Manik's phone beside him. Nandini without making any noise got down from bed and took the phone quietly. She went out of the room so that Manik does not get up.

Nandini's heart was racing in very fast pace. She could feel her palms were all wet due to sweat. She knew if Manik sees her with his phone, then she will be in great trouble. He won't leave her easily. She was also praying to God that Manik should not get up now.

Nandini dialed Nisha's number as first as she could. But she didn't pick at the first go. Nandini dialed her number again. She praying in mind that Nisha should pick up the call. She was holding the phone on her ears when Manik came from behind and snatched the phone from her hand and cut the call.

Nandini was startled with the sudden action. She closed her eyes tightly knowing she has landed in a great trouble and there is noway out here. She opened her eyes and slowly turned behind where Manik was standing.

Seeing Manik, Nandini got really afraid. Nandini could seeing Manik's expression that he was really angry. Nandini was praying to God in mind to save her. "God, please save me for this time from Manik. I promise I won't use bad words ever from now on. I don't want to die so soon. Please. Help me. Only you can save me from this monster."

"How dare you, Nandini?" Manik shouted angrily on top of his voice making Nandini shiver at her place.

"You know how much daring I am from before." She flipped her hair backwards showing her attitude to him. But only she knew what she feeling inside. Manik opened her mouth to say something but Nandini cut him in between. "I am feeling suffocated here. I want to go away from here." This time she shouted.

Manik glared at her and held her shoulder in his tight grip. "I have said it already when time will come I myself will let you go. Just wait for a few days, didn't I? But you don't get simple words." Manik told her in a threatening tone. His eyes were spitting fire.

Nandini again shivered hearing his voice. She didn't get the courage to say anything. She looked away from him.

"From where did you get the courage to disobey me? You didn't do it right. Now you have to face the wrath." Saying this Manik picked up Nandini in bridal style.

He took her to the room and threw Nandini on bed. Nandini got up and wanted to run away from there. But before she could run away Manik trapped her between the wall and himself. He held her tightly leaving some marks there. She winced in pain but she could not understand whether Manik noticed it or not.

"Manik, leave me. It's hurting." Nandini said while trying to free herself from Manik's grip.

"Shut up. You didn't do it right. I gave you a little space and you misused that. Now you have to pay for it." Manik tightened his grip more and told her dangerously.

Manik held her both the hands tightly with the support of wall. He was moving towards her lips. Nandini got afraid and closed her eyes tightly. Before Manik could proceed more his phone rang. Manik came out of his trance, Nandini also opened her eyes with a jerk. Manik received the call still holding Nandini in that position only.