Chapter 5

Manik held Nandini's hand and dragged her to the kitchen with him. She made a bad face. Manik gave her his phone and asked her to make something with the help of internet. Then he went from there leaving Nandini alone.

With an irritated expression, Nandini entered into the kitchen. She opened his phone and watched some videos to make a decent dish. But she was unable to understand even a single thing. She doesn't even know about the ingredients.

How will she know she never entered into the kitchen!!!

Nandini came out of YouTube. She was feeling irritated. She was not understanding what to do. She had no idea where to start from.

But seeing her picture as wallpaper in Manik's phone. She became shocked.

After all this how can she expect her to be the wallpaper of Manik's phone???

Nandini's pov
Has Manik still kept my photos with him?

But why?

He hates me, right?

He said he doesn't have feeling left for me. He doesn't love me anymore. He is here only for his imaginary revenge. That's what he is saying. I have no place in his heart.

Then how can he?

Manik has become really confusing. I am not able to understand him. His words don't match with his actions. He is literally messing my mind with his bipolar behaviors. I can't read his eyes now. But there was a time when I used to understand him better than anyone.
End of Nandini's pov.

While thinking all this Nandini opened the phone gallery. She found most of the picture is hers. All of them are old photos when they were together. Some of them were her single photos and some of them were their photos TOGETHER. They took her to the memory lane, she drowned into their memories. She saw some of her recent photos there as well.

 She saw some of her recent photos there as well