Chapter 25

Insta- theshimmery_star & Dreame- Tara

Follow me to read more books. Thank you.

___________________________________

Nandini was about to leave but Manik took some big steps and reached her. He held her hand and pulled her towards him. Nandini was shocked with the sudden pull. She was not expecting it. As a result, she lost her balance but before she could touch the floor, Manik held her tightly. Manik was holding Nandini from her waist and their bodies were touching. He had held her so close to himself that Nandini could feel his hot breath on her neck.

They were lost into each other arms. It seemed eternity since they were this close to each other. They could find their lost solace after so long. It was Nandini who came out of her trance first and realized their position. All the incidents which occurred since she has been flashed in her mind. A tear drop again escaped from her eye. Manik noticed it and he too came out of his zone.

Nandini was struggling to free herself from Manik's grip. "Manik, leave me. What are you doing?"

Manik smirked and pulled her closer to him with a jerk. "Why are you crying, Nandini? Did you feel bad when I talked about Inaya? Or jealous?"

"Why will I feel bad? It's your life. You have chosen her. I can't say anything about it." She said this and turned her back towards Manik.

Manik could see her through the mirror as they were standing in front of mirror. "Then why did you react that way, if you weren't jealous?"

"Why on in this Earth, I will be jealous?" Nandini bit her lower lip turning her gaze downwards.

Manik sighed in disbelief looking at her. "You will still not break the wall, right? Then why did you come here all of a sudden? I am sure, you didn't come here to spend your vacation." He said the last line sarcastically.

Nandini looked up to his face for a moment then again turned her gaze away from him. "I came here to say thanks to you. You have saved my life. You did so much for me and my family so you deserve at least a thanks from me."

Manik wanted to bang his head on the wall hearing Nandini.

"Just this? You could have said thank you to me on phone also. There was no need to come over here. I mean this far and as much as I know, you didn't come here only to thank me. You have other reasons as well. Am I right or am I right, Mrs Malhotra?" Manik said raising his eyebrows with a smirk.

Nandini's eyes went wide in surprise as Manik addressed her as 'Mrs Malhotra' and she wasn't expecting it. It took her off guard. "I have no other reason. Why there will be any other reason to come to you? You belong to someone else." She looked into his eyes this time

Manik could see the disappointment and pain in her eyes. It pained him too.

"That's right. But still I don't belong to someone else completely. You know. If you want, I can be yours only...." Manik said winking at her making her confused.

Nandini didn't understand what Manik was saying. "What!!! What do you mean?"

"It means before you came here, mom had called me and told me about you. Then when you were talking to my caretaker downstairs, I had seen you. That time I just acted like talking to someone. You can check my phone, last call was from Mom only." Manik told giving her a naughty grin, making Nandini's eyes wide in shock.