Sam Winchester

"That's how we'll catch them off guard

"That's how we'll catch them off guard. If each of us follows the plan this should be a successful mission." You had just finished explaining the strategies that you and your team of hunters would carry out on the next hunt.

While looking around the table of hunters your eyes meet Sam's and he gives you a nod of approval.

"Sam I hope this is okay with you. Have you found any problems with the plan?"

"No, it sounds like you've got it all pretty well planned out," Sam says and with that you dismiss the other hunters to go and prepare for the hunt because you all plan to leave soon. Once everyone leaves the room Sam still remains with you and he walks towards you.

"I'm sorry that I announced my plans without consulting with you first. I figured we didn't have much time considering that you've been busy with running this whole place and going on more hunts than usual lately."

"It's alright (Y/N) I understand just don't be afraid to check with me next time because I always have time for you." Sam says as he tenderly grabs one of your hands and gently places it on his chest.

"You mean the chief of this operation isn't mad that his girlfriend decided to take control for once."

"For once? What about all of those nights when-," you quickly cover Sam's mouth with your other hand to stop him from revealing too much information out loud when someone could hear. As you slowly remove your hand from over his mouth you both start to giggle uncontrollably like teenagers.