Sam Winchester

After wiping the sweat from your brow you continue to dig into the earth with a small garden spade

After wiping the sweat from your brow you continue to dig into the earth with a small garden spade. When you went grocery shopping earlier you had spotted some herbs that needed planting and you decided that it would give you something to do until Sam gets back to the bunker.

You had texted him a few hours ago asking when he would be back home and he texted back that it would be around dusk. In the meantime you built a small raised garden bed near the edge of the woods close to the bunker.

Once you finish planting the assortment of fresh herbs you stand and gather up the new gardening tools you had also purchased. Seeing that the sunset is nearly over you make your way back to the bunker.

You weren't sure what Sam's reaction would be to your new found gardening hobby, but you figured he would be more than happy to see you taking an interest in something new. As you open the door and step inside you hear Sam's voice calling out your name.

"Sam! I'm at the top of the stairs!"

As he enters the room his eyes are wide with a frighten look on his face and his right arm is extended out holding a gun. When he sees you he instantly lowers the gun noticing your confused expression.

"(Y/N) where were you I've searched every square inch of this place twice and called your cellphone, which you left in here by the way."

"I was...planting herbs you know...outside. Sammy are you okay babe you look like you've seen a clown." You say as you start laughing hysterically at your own words remembering his fear of clowns.

"Not funny." Sam says with a small laugh that changes into a relieved sigh.

"I thought something was terribly wrong...when I couldn't find you I...thought the worst." Sam tells you as he lays the gun down on the table.

You walk down the rest of the stairs and set down your gardening tools on the table. Looking at him apologetically you say, "I'm sorry. I realize now that I scared you."

"Yeah...you did. I know you didn't mean too, just don't do that to me again. Try to keep your phone on you at least." Sam says with a smile as he holds out your cellphone and you take it placing it in your pocket.

"I'm a big girl you know, but I'm glad that I have my man here to protect me."

You step closer to him and stand on your tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. Before you turn away one of his hands caresses the side of your face and brings you into a loving kiss that makes your heart swoon.

Sam pulls away and you open your eyes to see that he's staring at a particular part of your face. You feel the pad of his thumb gently rub against an area on your cheek where you figured dirt from the garden must be.

"Let's go take a bath you dirty gardener." He says with a beaming smile.

You can't help but giggle like a child as you grab one of his hands leading both of you to the bathroom.