Sam Winchester

Sam wakes up to a loud slurping noise and once his eyes open he slightly turns to find out where the noise is coming from

"Hi." You say as he stares at you strangely and you take another sip of your hot chocolate.

"Do you want some? I couldn't sleep, but this probably won't solve that problem." You say with a small laugh.

"No, I'm good." Sam says with a laugh of his own escaping through his lips.

"You're too pure (Y/N)."

"Only for you Sammy. But I must admit when you're not around I have as much of a sailor's mouth as Dean."

"Really?" Sam questions actually surprised.

"No I'm just kidding! Maybe...oh well you know the occasional curse word escapes us all."

"Yeah." Sam says in agreement as you sit down on the bed.

"Actually I'll try some of that." Sam says grabbing the warm mug out of your hands and bringing it up to his lips.

"Well?"

"A bit too sweet." He says disapprovingly as he sets the mug on the bedside table.

"But not as sweet as you." Sam says in a cheeky manner and he quickly pulls you down to lay with him.

"You can be so corny you know that?" You say with a sigh that soon turns into laughs as the two of you begin to make out with the heavenly taste of chocolate distinct on both of your tongues.