Dean Winchester

"And Dean?!"

"And Dean?!"

"Yes (Y/N)," Dean replies with a flirtatious smirk.

"Don't forget to stay behind me until I say go."

"You've got it Buffy."

The reference causes you to let out a long sigh before telling all of the hunters to load up for the road. Leave it to Dean Winchester to break the tension in a room you think to yourself. You soon notice Dean approach you in the corner of your eye after everyone exits the room.

"So where's the hot and tall one?" You ask him referring to his brother Sam.

"Sam and I were working a case before you called so I left him to it and now your favorite Winchester is here to help."

"Wrong. Sam listens you...don't most of the time."

"Look I saved our asses two years ago don't deny it (Y/N)."

"Perhaps but your last minute move was dumb and risky in the grand scheme of things."

"It's call improvising baby," Dean says with a laugh escaping his lips.

"Don't call me that." You say looking away annoyed as you feel your cheeks slightly heat up.

"Fine. Just admit that I'm your favorite and you're glad I'm here to help you take down this large nest of vampires." Dean pleads.

You manage to finally meet his gaze after a long silence, "Fine...I need you."

"I love making you blush." Dean admits before starting to move past you.

You reach out and firmly grab the collar of his shirt with one hand before he completely walks by you.

"Stay focused Dean." You say sternly.

"I am focused...on the important things." He replies with a mischievous look in his eyes.