Dean Winchester

You let out a loud sigh in satisfaction before turning around to find Sam and Dean's faces in awe

You let out a loud sigh in satisfaction before turning around to find Sam and Dean's faces in awe. They exchange a look of disbelief between each other before looking back at you again.

"That was awesome!" Dean says clearly impressed.

"I guess I forgot to mention that I have a black belt in jujitsu." You say letting out a small laugh as you glance down at the two unconscious shapeshifters on the floor.

"(Y/N) I must say I'm impressed, but next time make sure you wait on backup because shifters can be really-" Sam starts until you interrupt him.

"Strong? Yeah I know. But don't worry Sammy I did my research and found out that they're young and inexperienced before I came in here."

"Forget that! I'm still trying to figure out how I didn't know that my girlfriend is a jujitsu kicking badass!" Dean says with a big smile on his face as he picks you up around the waist and spins you around.

"Dean! Put me down idjit we have to tie them up and question them before they wake up!" You yell at Dean while laughing at his immaturity.

"Oh...right." Dean says as he sets you back down on your feet.

Sam is already tying one of the shifters up when Dean whispers into your ear, "Maybe later tonight you can show me some fighting techniques."

"Sure thing tough guy." You say to him with a smirk.