Dean Winchester

You dry your tears and step out of your car and begin walking towards the Winchester's bunker

You dry your tears and step out of your car and begin walking towards the Winchester's bunker. You had been crying because Sam had called you about two weeks ago and told you that Dean had died at the hands of Metatron. Despite being completely devastated by the news you continued hunting because you knew that that's what Dean would have wanted you to do.

A recent case that you were working on was near the bunker and you decided to stop by and check on Sam since you were in the area. Sam hasn't been answering your calls lately, but you still want to check up on him. Despite the fact that you and Dean had broken up a few months ago you still considered him family.

After entering the bunker you make your way down the stairs and once you reach the bottom step you freeze in your footsteps. You thought you were going crazy at first, but you swore you just heard Dean's voice calling Sam's name in one of the hallways of the bunker.

"Dean?!" You call out desperately hoping that you haven't been transported into another dimension.

When you see Dean emerge from around a corner in the hallway you're immediately flabbergasted for a moment.

"Sam...Sam told me you were dead."

"Well, not exactly sweetheart," Dean says as his eyes flash to completely black for a few seconds as he begins walking towards you.

You finally notice the hammer gripped in one of his hands and you start running as you realize that Dean is definitely not the real Dean. Your brain frantically searches for a possible explanation on how this is happening and you assume that some sick demon was playing a trick on you by using his body as a vessel.

You slip and fall after turning a corner too fast in an effort to get away. You look back from on the ground just as the demon possessing Dean begins to lift his hammer to swing down on you. You have no other choice at the moment than to cover your head with your arms, but after a few seconds pass you're surprised when you don't feel a thing.

As you once again look back you see that Sam is the one who luckily came to your rescue and is now trying to take on the demon. You begin standing up on your feet to help Sam and then you suddenly feel arms wrap around you and you discover that they belong to Castiel as he helps you stand up.

Once you're on your feet Cas wastes no time and bolts over to help Sam by closing his arms around the demon in an effort to knock them unconscious by using his angelic powers. You're still in shock of the whole situation that just transpired, but you manage to snap out of it when you see Castiel and Sam moving Dean's body to the bunker's dungeon.

You catch up with them and in a demanding voice ask, "What the hell is a demon doing in Dean's dead body?"

Sam explains to you that the Mark of Cain had brought him back as a demon and that he had been trying to cure Dean hoping that it will eventually turn him back into a human.

After helping them get Dean down into the dungeon and sitting in a chair located in the devil's trap you watch in anticipation as Sam injects a needle into Dean. If this cure doesn't work you weren't sure if you were strong enough to experience losing him a second time.

As Dean begins to become conscious you all physically prepare yourselves in case he isn't truly cured. But within a few short seconds Dean's eyes open and the blackness in them slowly disappears and he looks up and says, "You look worried, fellas."

Sam doesn't hesitate to splash Dean with holy water to make sure that his demonized self was completely gone.

"Thanks for the quick bath Sammy." Dean says and it's then that he notices you in the corner of the room with a confused and frightened look on your face.

Dean gets up out of the chair and cautiously makes his way towards you. He reassures you that it's really him before embracing you in a hug, and it takes you a moment to hug him back.

"I'm glad you're here. I'm so sorry." Dean says as you feel him hug you tighter along with cradling the back of your head with one of his hands.

You can't think of any words to say with still being overwhelmed by the nightmare that had just happened. So you just continue to stay in his embrace for what feels like hours.