1

im sorry if this is bad this was my first so...but this little A/N was made after the story was done soo..trust me it gets better. 

 Chapter 1.

i felt the hard white light on my face, the light burning my eyes. i had recently, broken my ancle and now, im at the hospital, there going to put a cast on it.

Oh, im Katlyn. my full name is Katlyn lee Aceti. Yes, you heard me right. Aceti. and if you didnt guess, Jerome is my brother. amazing right? well, not for me. my brother hasnt been around me for over a year, too busy to even notice me, family isnt to great infact.

i come from, new England. Yes, Massachusetts the snow state. i hated it there. everything and everyone, even my own parents i know, its so clich'e. thats my whole life.

anyway, i traveled with jerome's money to be in cailforna, too see him. i been here 5 months. i broke my ancle while skate boarding on a rail. it does hurt, but im tough enough.

a doctor came into the room, and looked in a clip board. he had black hair with a tattoo, on his hand, spelling 'never stop dreaming' and glasses.

'so, mrs. Aceti.. how did you break your ancle?' asked, the doctor who's name i couldnt see.

' i was skate boarding, and i fell, and while falling, my ancel hit the railing' i said.

he placed the cilpboard down and took my leg. he saw the bruise and touched it. i winced. he left it on the bed after that. 'i will run some test and will be right back' he told me, then exited the room.

i took a breath, and staired at my foot. it was swollen. purple and blue.

then, the door swung back open. the doctor from earlyer and a two people behind him. 'hey, do you know these people?' asked the doctor and stepped aside, stood mitch and jerome.

'JEROMEE!' i yelled and he hugged me.

mitched laughed and pulled jerome off, gently.

'Hey Biggums, your back'

------------------

'

-------------------------------------------------------

yea yea yea i know short chapter plz keep in and i will do two chapters tomorrow! promise and this is my first time writing a story sorry if its bad