4

I woke up to see my new room. i hadnt noticed a tiny drawing of steve, holding up a torch, in the white wall, of little drawings ian had done for me. i layed in my bed for a while, thinking of flashbacks...

i stood on to my feet, feeling the cold surround me.

'NOPE NOPE NOPE' i said then quickly curled myself in my blankets on my bed. my pillow felt nice, so i went back to sleep.

you know when you fall asleep, but you could still hear everything? thats how i was. i heard mummbling.

I heard a shove than and a small voice, close to my room.

'if you touch her- or i will- got it?' was all i heard, the a loud smack. i quickly got up and ran towards my bedroom door. down the hall, was ian laying on the ground, cluching his belly, and jerome standing over him, his fist balled.

Jerome didnt see me, so i ran towards him. 'Jerome! no!' i yelled 'Stop Jerome Stop It'

i pushed him off. 'what the hell is wrong with you!?' i yelled at him.

'YOU CANT TRUST HIM' jerome yelled.

'MAYBE, I CANT TRUST YOU'

his face softened. in his eye's, he was hurt, but i was known for my rage.

'HE IS MY BESTFRIEND' i picked up ian and i slung one of his arm's around my shoulder's.

he slim his head, he was sweating wildly. his face had blood smeared on his cheek and forehead. it was matching outfits with jerome's fist.

'YOU STUIPD FUCK' i yelled and helped ian to the bathroom. i slammed the door. i helped ian on the counter of the sink, and i pulled out a towel, and put it under warm water. i rung it out and balled it up.

'thanks..' ian said, bowing his head and blinked a few times.

'lift your head' i said.

he lifted his head. his put the towel on the bloody scar. he winiced.

'im sorry' i said.

its alright..

i dont know, but jerome's thoughts are reaching mine.