chapter 13: add to the list.

KATLYNS P.O.V

i wake to silence. no tv. no yelling boys. no sound. i feel as im in the house alone.

agh. why does the bed seen so comfy and warm while i have to get out of it? i see mitch is not even next to me. i stand up then suddenly start to hear yelling out of no where but since its a big house thats why i couldnt hear it earlyer.

i walk out the room and walk down stairs watching my feet as i go down. i look up from my feet to only see Mitch screaming at someone. 'WHATEVER SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU SHE LOVES ME!' mitch screams. i don't know what to do. then Mitch gets tackled from the mistery person, not reaziling im here.

i run up stairs and go under the bed like a scared little 5-year old. the stranger walks into the room. 'k-katlyn?' by the sound of there voice i know who it was. it was adam. im so coufused because of what mitch had said ' whatever she doesnt love you' kept playing in my head.

now adam was far across my room and i try to get up from under the bed. i stand up and look at adam.  he turns to see me there and specks 'katlyn!' adam sreams happly. 'back- back away leave me!' i yell at him 'why i saved you!' i was so confused and i knew i couldnt trust him nor mitch.

i start to cry because fuck it my life seems great but it isnt. i had left a man heart broken. one no longer my best friend. one in a coma. and one now who know what he'll do.

i bang my body into the floor as adam run to me. he picks me up and holds me. hes strong arms just hug me.

at lease until mitch runs into the room and attacks adam. mitch punches him over and over, until hes out cold. mitch runs to me and hugs me tightly. 'w-what happen?' i mange to ask.

'well i woke up and wanted to make a hunger games video. but you know my recording things are in here. and when we walking into sleeping adam said that he wanted to be and sleep with you. i went to the bathroom to only come back to adam kissing you while you were sleeping'

im shocked at this anwer. he kissed me while i was sleeping? and i didnt wake up?

now one more to add the list of broken hearted list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys 689 words my fingers hurt im on my computer after begging and pleading to my sister about it. i love you guys so much. thank you for support and baii! *throws roses at yo face*

with much <3

-hailey