chapter 14: happy

this isnt working. it seems that everone like loves me now. why?

'this isnt working' we say inn sync. we both in shock. 'you dont ether?' he asked i nodd slowly.                     we both agree that we should take breaks for atlease 2 months. most of the guys know and are asking me out. 

i know that they like me and all but i need to relax.

ONE WEEK LATER.....

i walk to the couch and turn on my laptop. it slowlys turns on and i typin my password as i feel the couch slowly go inwards as ian sits next to me. i turn on minecraft to factions my favorite game in minecraft where you try to take over peoples bases by having your own group of people and try to be the best faction. and so ian plays it too. so he logs into his account and invites me to be in his faction. 'no thanks i got a bigger one than yours' i say 'prove it IN BATTLE!' he and i steetle in his base battle area.

i won the fight. 'wwoooow!' he says

jerome walks in the room.

'katlyn c-can i talk to you?' he asked.

well. shit. again.

i get up and walk to him and he leads me to mitchs bedroom. i walk in to see mitch sitting there too. 'okay.....so katlyn i....i...' he starts to say hoping the end of it is not what i think it is.

'i.....dont like you' he says im shocked a bit.

'what?' mitch askeds

'well mitch i wanted you two to break up because well.......' he starts again..

'well what is it?' i ask. he looks at mitch and asked him to talk... alone.

they go out the room into the hallway. i press my ear against the door i cant help it.

'mitch......' jerome starts 'i did this for.....well.....you.' he says im so coufused.

'what do you mean' mitch asked

'this....' jerome starts, but next in only hear silence....

dead silence...

i look out the little hole in the door to only see mitch and jerome...

kissing.

i barge out and look at them. i was really not shocked but yet coufused.

i knew it was there. that feeling. i wanted jerome to be happy and mitch to be happy and so did i.

they break up and look at me. mitch starts to freak and so does jerome. saying sorry and things..

'guys im not mad or sad if your happy together im happy thats all' i say

they. looked happy. i knew it was always there. a spark between them two. and im happy.

my two boys were one.

i walk back to ian and just start playing with him. his hand burshes over my hand. i blush. i knew and him know how to be happy.

and im just fine with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys thank you so much for 340 reads i know its not big but it is for me please vote and comment (i will read them) and would like feedback.

with much <3

-hailey