chapter 16: our fault.

i feel the sting in my hand as i slap adam across the face.

ohhh i know what your  thinking.... did i miss a chapter. no you did not nor you read something worng. youll find out.

he steps back and wobbles a bit. 'why would you do that!' i sream

a few hours back....

i walk out the store with boxes in my hand i suddely drop all the boxes on the side walk. adam is with me and he cant carry anymore. 

i pick them up and start walking again. 'i hate this' i say 

'i know i dint want to do this ether' he expains

we walk to the car and pull the boxes into the trunk.

i pull into my seat and put my face in my hands.

i hate this so much. i hate i hate i hate it. ill say it until im blue in the face.

i hate it.

i dont want to cry so i sit there in the seat. 

adam slips into his seat and hugs me.

'i know i know' he say 

i look up. i never noice things about him. he soo close to me. i close my eyes and take a deep breath. and soon i feel something great.

adams lips on mine. i feel him smiling. its dark outside so nobody sees us. 

i climb into his seat still not disconnceting our lips and wrap my legs around his waist.

it was more icey colded and warm more than sparks.

the seat leans back and soon as far as it goes. about obtuse angle of 120 (MATH FUCKING SUCKS)

we stop for a 2 second break  to breath. we dont move for a while. until my phone rings.

i reach for the phone on the seat. 'its mitch' i say.  

i then realize mitch should not care. hes got jerome. my brother.

so i lock my phone and look at adam. he has a sad face on. 

i lay back with him and start kissing again.

no matter where i go ill always remeber this.

(yup i really gonna do this.)

the next moring. (and no bitches they did not have it. clam yo sleves)

i wake to adam and my phone riging. i start to panic mode because i just made out with adam. we never made it back home and mitch is calling.

i wake up adam and he starts to panic too. he really steps on the gas as we drive.

we pull into the drive way and run to the door. i open it and run in with adam behind me.

'WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!' mitch yells 

'i-i...' adam starts 

;WHAT HAPPEN' mitch sreams a bit loader

'ok..so..' 

'WHT?'

'ahg. wewerewalkingbutisawhercryingandikissedherandwemadeoutandwesleptinthecar' he trys to say in one breath, but somehow mitch caught all of that.

'WHAT?' he sreams 

'why would you care you have jerome' i spat back.

'STILL!' i sreams

'AND WHY WOULD YOU TELL WE MADE OUT ADAM!' i yell at him

'i-i..' he starts 

i slap him and feel the sting in my hand 

(told you ill would tell yo)

the backs up and wobbleing a bit.

i grap a box and start packing.

why?

see i told you guys this before. all my fault.

its my fault for crying. its my fault i didnt push him off when we kissed. its my fault we made out. and i blamed it on him.

now its OUR fault now.