hi guys we need to talk

i've sat in front of this computer trying to write this. i spent many hours in front of my laptop.

i think im just going to do it.

hey guys bajanl here. i wanted to talk about some things with you guys...

you see, i have been stressed out a couple of days now and i need help.

i hope you have my side with me on this.

within 5 chapters im ending 'my brother best friend' 

and i want your support. im still going to make a sequel 'the never forever' but i need your support.

you dont realize how much you guys mean to me. and i hate it too see it go. 

i love you guys so much but i need your support. i love writing but whats the purpose of writing when nobody wanted to read it?

i dont want to give this book up, seeing how far it went.

wow.

my life revoles around youtube twitter and wattpad.

i dont want too lose that proud feeling in my hreat and my friends hearts. they've helped me come up with ideas. and vicky helped my get down that long hallway. she know what im talking about.

but i dont want to lose you guys. 

if you like this book i all ready have ideas for 'the never forever'

so what i think i should have the out line you guys seem to love soo much.

with much <3

-hailey

i love you guys.