chapter 20 1/2 letting go

i feel the car stop as we park into the parking lot of the airport. hell no i was not going to take that long ass trip in a car.

i silp out of the seat. feeling the door shake as the rest of the doors close. i shut mine slowly.

i know i have twenty minutes left but i felt having a coffee with to guys- one last time. i walked next to ian and mitch. my two real best friends. i steped inside the airport. feeling to air conditioner cool my cheeks. we walk down a seem endless hallway.

'were going to starbucks' i state. all the boys look at me coufused. 'what you flight leaves in twenty mintues!' jerome says

'still i need coffee' i say. when really i just want to be with the guys more. i see starbucks and run towards it. we all order and start walking again - coffee in hand.

i feel the pain in my smoache telling me this is time to go. we walk to my gate. i see the doors open and people slowly walk in.

i turn to all the boys. seeing all of them are about to cry. i feel the water in my eyes. i give each a tight hug telling each other amazing things.

'well i guess this is goodbye' mitch says stareing at me

i jump in his arms huging him tighly.

i being to sing from the song i had heared earlyer..

'your the one that i love.......and im saying goodbye' i sing slightly.

'i promise i will love you forever....i promise this with my heart' he says still hugging

my hands interwine with his. feeling his soft fingers. i feel tears ruinning down my cheeks. he lets go of me and kisses me on the spot.

i feel the sad music playing in the airport get louder. the sparks are twinkling.

i know its hard. but i need to lets go. i feel my hand on his chest feeling his heart beat faster and faster.

we let go.

for the last time.

i feel his fingers tighten and slowly lossen.

this is not normal but i do it all the time. (i do this in real life too)

when ever im in a place i love and never been and i never want to forget it i close my eyes slighty but enough so i cant see. i breath in slowly and let it go out my nose.

i never forget where i was everytime i do it just knowing that i can sorta teleaport bettween times remembing the last time i did it.

and thats what i had did.

i went back down the line

'adam keep the squids away and butter safe' i say he nodds

'jerome power move only well you played the best one yet this year' i tell him he chrees and i laugh

'ian bffs forever!' i sream knowing that a long time ago he was the first youtuber i watched that played minecraft

'jason your the star keep twinkling!' i say refering to his skin

'ty dont let ender lox out .....or skylox....' i say but wishping the last part

'mitch i miss you alot but you always be in my heart' i say

i step away looking at all of them.

i feel as ill never let go.

------------------------------------------

hey my bajan lovers! well one more half chapter i told my best friend that i would do 1,000 words for the last chapter well i split this last chpater in half! so 500 word each half chapter!

but anyways i will be starting 'the never forever in two day im going to make the half chapter tommorow because WE GOT NO SCHOOL SON! WOWOWOWOWOOOO!

and i hink im going to minecon next year........

FKJGNHFGEQKUYGFECKRFYGILFGERWFUYBWBUKYERBTUWYCRRGQEYRTQEOIR

ERTQETERVET2E5YTE2HGTEIUBRRCY4GEURYKGFQ

sorrry hand kinda had a seizure  there......

with my <3

-hailey