the real chapter 19: team crafteds girl

i wake up just as my phome began to ring. it was my alarm. i shut it off and set myself on the bed.

i feel tear come down knowing ill never really get to see my best friend, ian or ty,jason or anybody maybe mitch or adam because there alot closer to sana barbara mitch is moving in with adam.

i sigh feeling the tear roll down my cheek. i turly never did want this to happen.

'why did i make it this way?' i talk to myself alot. like alot.

i stand up and walk to my suitcase and boxes. since im taking a plane i gave the movers my address and number not because i liked him because if something happened to my shit, i can kick his ass right?

everyone by now was runing in the halls looking for things and packing up.

i felt bad. knowing this was all tys idea and adam was the leader and they were the frist to leave.

i didnt dare to ask why. but i dont care. i walk out with my suitcase i had a early flight so i could so goodbye to everyone before i leave.

i drag my boxes down and put them in the movers truck. each time i did made me want to cry more and more.

i finally look at the clock it was 6:30 i had to be there in thrty minutes.

everyone was ready and we all went together. we sat in the car talking about anything other than team crafted and moving out.

we laughed. we sreamed. we kissed. we cryed. and all of it went down in one year.

wow.

and thinking i had it all in the begining when i had it all now

yes i felt thing that i hate the most. yes i kissed most of team crafted. yes i saw two guys become friends after a cheating. i saw two boys fall in love with each other. and yes.

and i know i will always be team crafteds girl.

no matter what happens.

------------------------------------------------------------------

one more chapter then im making the sequel 'the never forever' i really hope you guys loved this book as much as i loved writing it! and i hope u guys read my next book! i promise it will be like 30 chapters!

with much <3

-hailey