3

3 days later....

i walked out of the hospital with a cast on my right foot and cruches on both under my arms, with mitch and jerome by my side.

the sun, casted on my eye's blocking out color. i looked down at my neck lace, and metal, angel wing. My sister, gave it too me, before she died. i sighed and looked up. i saw, mitch and jerome, talking and laughing. 3 whole years. i knew most of Jerome's friends, Adam, ty, Ian, Jason, Quintien. it was great. i mostly knew ian and mitch my whole life, ian, came in around when i was 12 and he 16. we were good friends.

i bounced up and down as i walked to them. we walked towards the car, and mitch and jerome helped into the back seat.

- skittle time skip -

i watched as we went thorugh a alley of large houses, mansions. i laughed. i could fit my whole house into the door way.

'whats so funny?' mitch asked.

'These people probably live in little shacks, in these houses, just to look rich' i said

'well, your going to be living in one' jerome repiled.

'wha- ok then' i said.

we pulled into a driveway, into the biggest house on the street. i was in awe.

mitch smriked and i went out of my gaze and rolled my eye's.

jerome carryed my legs out and got my cruches. i sighed and lached on to them.

mitch opened the door to the house, inside, was everything was white and black, and dark blue. the couches were white lether and atlease a 56 inch tv. the kitchen, only feet away, had a white mable table and some other cooking things.

i walked further down pass the living room, to see i gaint hall, with two stair ways, leading up with a chandalier, glisting gold and sliver.

'how much money do you make?!' i yelled.

people laughed and came out to a hall, on top of the stairs. 'hey Katlyn!' yelled everyone, and ran down the stairs.

ian was frist to hug me and i almost got trapled. i was laughing the whole time. ian took my hand, as the group around me departed.

'hey guys' i said.

Jerome's eye's were on top, glisting, while in the inside, burning, that ian was holding her hand.

'hey, wanna see your room?' ian said.

'yeah, sure!' i smiled.

i got up the stairs and went down a very long hall way.

the room, at the end, wrote 'Hers'

ian took, a key off his neck and opened the door, and placed it back on. he slowly opened the door, to a white and red room. There was a queen size bed, with white covers and some white pillows. on the walls were drawings, not sickers. they were drawed with pencil and some sharpie. it wrote 'Welcome Home Katlyn! -Ian' all in sharpie. the lights were on the top of the bedroom, balls of baby pink, blue and some flowers, it was amazing.

i knew ian and jerome did this. i turned and hugged ian by surprised. this was a welcome home. so i thought.