chapter 10 : messed up

i wake up to a t.v and smell of pancakes.

yay!

I remember what happen last night. if ian was truly 'sorry' he woundnt have kissed me. again. 

i walk over to the bathroom and look at my face. my makeup was washed away by the tears. my eyes red and puffy. i wash my face with my acne cream treatment then hoped in the shower.

once i got out i went to my closet and picked out my bra and underwear with some skinny jeans with a crop - top that says 'randomness' and my nikes

i walked down stairs to the kitchen. ian,adam,ty and mitch where eating at the living room and watching adam play minecraft on the xbox.

i needed to tell mitch about last night.

i grap mitchs hand and walked to our room. ian knew what i was doing because his face turned white.

i shut the door and sit next to mitch.

'whats going on katlyn you hurt?' he asked

'well....' i start to say 

'well what?' 

'ian did it again' i looked at him he looked coufused then reaziled what i was talking about. 

'he k-kissed you? again?' mitch asked angry 

'yes but dont h-hurt him' i told him

he huged me 'thanks for telling me' he said i could hear the anger in his voice.

he let go of me 'IAN!' he sreamed

ian walked in and looked at mitch.

'what?' he asked

'YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKER!' he sreamed

ian looked down and at me.

'i dont k-know what y-your talking about' he says lieing

he looked at mitch and mitch punched him in the face leaving him with a black eye and a bloodly nose.

bout seven more times

god this reminded me about me and mitch when jerome found out.

i run down stairs 'ADAM I NEED YOU NOW SO EVERYBODY ELSE' I yell

there slower than slime shit walking.

they get to my room and pull mitch off of ian.

this was all my fault.

i let him adam beat up mitch and put him in a coma i let ian kiss me i let mitch and ian got into this fight.

its ALWAYS my fault.

ians passed out and its now getting dark out side because I'm in the hospital wait for ian to wake up mitch is now saying sorry every five seconds and i spent hours here.

this is what i get what did i ever do to mitch or ian or anyone?

this was no part of me knowing tis answer.

i know i know your saying ' but your lucky to have mitch in the first place!' yea yea yea i know but sometimes i wish it never happen for all the stupid shit he did.

like i said.

ALWAYS.

my.

fault.

---------------------------------------

thank you guys for 159 reads and thanks for all the support! kinda got writers block but ill have the idea oF LEGENDARY!