my feelings but serious read this its important! please!

• Dedicated to to my fanss

hello my bajan lovers! so in two days or tommorow i will be starting up 'the never forever' because i love writing and i love you just and i dont want to wait! so im the next two hours i will be writing the very last  part of 'my brothers best friend' and i can believe a second of how far it whent. but some how you guys liked it and read on and on. i always come home and on here as soon as pssable because i love writing and love hanging out with you guys and that why im making another story one because you guys want to know what happens next and because i love writing and you just so it means so much for your support and having it is the best thing a authour can ever ask! i love you guys so much and never forget it.

never say your worthless or nobody loves you because its a lie because there nobody in the world just like you! - skydoesminecraft

i put that in there because i know people feel worthless right now and if your reading this i love you anymatter what you guys are more like family more than friends or fans. you get to see my personality more than my friend do. you guys see me everyday and thinking that people care gives you the most wonderful feeling you could ever have (unless its kissing mitch that way better :3 ok im donne now)

but i think the most wonderful feeling to have is seeing you guys reading voting and some what commenting makes me feel like im on top of the world. if i could meet each and everyone of you and shake your hand i would even though it would take forever i would do anything to make you guys happy. you guys are the world to me and my life would still be dull and boring without you guys. you guys sould feel proud because you make me happy and exicted to live my life.

i feel like mitch and team crafted sometimes. feeling special to have fans that love you,

well anyways my computer is 3% GET TO THE CHARGER! KJGWLKUEGQLDKURGVAELK

with all my <3

-hailey

love you guys thanks........for everything. <3